Would love some game suggestions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imnofanboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 imnofanboy96
Member since 2014 • 45 Posts

Hello i am looking to play a new game hopefully you have any suggestions for me..The most important thing i would like the game to have is upgrades..like upgrading equipment,hopefully abilities and such.Any category is fine but prefered is action,maybe hack and slash.Also would love if anyone has any indie game suggestions based on my description because i probably have played most AAA games.Thanks in advance

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

On which platform ?

malimedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By malimedo
Member since 2015 • 41 Posts

something like skyrim or fallout?

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#4 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

Try Dust: An Elysian Tail

Koopa_Kinte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Koopa_Kinte
Member since 2015 • 26 Posts

I downloaded Diablo 3 for Xbox One last month when it was $30, not sure if it still is. Last game I played like that was Gauntlet Legends when I was a kid, so I didn't think I'd be too interested in it. But my brother said it was good so I gave it a try. I'm really enjoying it! It's even better playing online/local co-op. If you're not familiar, you're able to choose your class, and customize and upgrade your gear and weapons.

And honestly the only games I've recently played for this gen that includes customizing your skills and weapons were Dragon Age Inquisition and FarCry 4. They're pretty fun and if you're into shooters you might like FarCry. If you like RPG's, Dragon Age was good especially if you're looking to scratch an itch for that type of game. But for last gen, if you haven't played Fallout or Elder Scrolls, I'd definitely recommend those as well. They're two of my all time favorites.

Avatar image for Alexander2cents
Alexander2cents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#6 Alexander2cents
Member since 2012 • 702 Posts

Devil May Cry.

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

Super Mario Bros.

Duck Hunt

Metroid

Zelda

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Dying Light

Far Cry 4

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

@imnofanboy96 said:

Hello i am looking to play a new game hopefully you have any suggestions for me..The most important thing i would like the game to have is upgrades..like upgrading equipment,hopefully abilities and such.Any category is fine but prefered is action,maybe hack and slash.Also would love if anyone has any indie game suggestions based on my description because i probably have played most AAA games.Thanks in advance

The newest Tomb Raider appear to fit your criteria. A 3A product. Great game, can't miss that.