Wolf Among Us ep2 this Tuesday.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Randolph (10344 posts) -

Link.

The Wolf Among Us episode two, Smoke and Mirrors, will be coming to PC, Mac and North American PS3s on February 4, with an Xbox 360 and European PS3 launch to follow the day after. Developer Telltale tweeted the news yesterday, and was met with ... a question about when the next episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two would be out. Someone throw poor, neglected Bigby a bone here!

We already knew the second episode in Telltale's take on the Fables universe would be coming in the first week of February, but we didn't have exact dates. Thanks to Telltale's tweet, now we do. Looks like we won't need to consult with the Magic Mirror after all.

Great timing. I only just bought the season pass the other day and completed the first episode. After that ending, I'm ready to knock some heads. Same day Outlast comes to PS4 (free for Plus) as well, and I'm off that day. Hell yes. :)

#2 Posted by c_rakestraw (14544 posts) -

Really need to check this series out. Heard good things. Still debating whether I should jump on it now or wait for the full season to be released, though.

#3 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8592 posts) -

I don't like loose ends. I'l wait for the complete season edition.

#4 Posted by mjorh (586 posts) -

Genuinely liked the first episode , it's a great story-driven game !

#5 Edited by TwistedShade (3123 posts) -

Waiting for the complete season on the Vita then I will check it out.

#6 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8592 posts) -

Uhm.... I actually have no clue what this game is about. I saw a screen shot once.

Nothing

#7 Edited by GT90 (6256 posts) -

Uhm.... I actually have no clue what this game is about. I saw a screen shot once.

Nothing

It's about Fables that come over from their stories into the real world. You play as Bigby Wolf aka the big bad wolf and the sheriff over the fables as they try to blend into society. Things take a sinister turn when one of the fables is murdered.

#8 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (8592 posts) -

@ GT90

Pretty Sweet.

Miles better than Zombies

#9 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

Id love to play these but until they get a retail release its no buy for me.

#10 Posted by Minishdriveby (9974 posts) -

Well I hope everyone's save file transfers over, not like in the shit show that was TWD.

#11 Posted by Jacanuk (3638 posts) -

@Randolph said:

Link.

The Wolf Among Us episode two, Smoke and Mirrors, will be coming to PC, Mac and North American PS3s on February 4, with an Xbox 360 and European PS3 launch to follow the day after. Developer Telltale tweeted the news yesterday, and was met with ... a question about when the next episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two would be out. Someone throw poor, neglected Bigby a bone here!

We already knew the second episode in Telltale's take on the Fables universe would be coming in the first week of February, but we didn't have exact dates. Thanks to Telltale's tweet, now we do. Looks like we won't need to consult with the Magic Mirror after all.

Great timing. I only just bought the season pass the other day and completed the first episode. After that ending, I'm ready to knock some heads. Same day Outlast comes to PS4 (free for Plus) as well, and I'm off that day. Hell yes. :)

Nice the first episode was great so i cant wait for the second one.

#12 Posted by jcopp72 (5332 posts) -

I bought the season pass while it was on sale but I havnt played the first episode yet. I have been debating weather to play as they come out or wait for them all.

#13 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8592 posts) -

@ jcopp72

If you're waiting to scoop them all, why do you have a season pass ?

Aren't they gona bundle them when its over ?

#14 Posted by jcopp72 (5332 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: The season pass was on sale for $15 wich is cheaper than the bundle will be

#15 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8592 posts) -

@ jcopp72

Then you sir, have excellet will power, to delay playing something you already own. :p.

Lulu's jealous.

#16 Posted by halipokes (48 posts) -

The game's awesome! And specially the second episode. I really like how Telltale games manage to do this every single time, create just enough hype for their games, release a bit content of the game and then stop again and give content many months after.

I really like it though. I just played it through and jeez if I don't want to say anything due there might be some who haven't played it and might be wary of spoilers. I understand you.

Really looking forward to the third episode though, as soon as it comes out.

#17 Edited by harry_james_pot (10133 posts) -

I finished ep 2 earlier, and it was fantastic! :D

#18 Edited by Jacanuk (3638 posts) -

So that was Episode 2

All in all it was a great but kinda short episode but i must admit that if it had been longer it might have ruined what is in store in the next even thou i do feel they revealed a bit to much and they need a twist to really make it surprise.

But i can only recommend this its another hit from Telltale.

#19 Edited by Planeforger (15401 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

So that was Episode 2

All in all it was a great but kinda short episode but i must admit that if it had been longer it might have ruined what is in store in the next even thou i do feel they revealed a bit to much and they need a twist to really make it surprise.

But i can only recommend this its another hit from Telltale.

I think the reveal revealed much less than it seems to!

But yes, I completely agree - short episode, but it was tightly plotted with very little downtime, and I love how all of the mysteries keep piling up and unravelling. It was a solid episode overall.

#20 Edited by Ballroompirate (21630 posts) -

I finished ep 2 earlier, and it was fantastic! :D

I have to agree, EP 1 was better but damn EP 2 was still pretty good.

#21 Edited by Grieverr (2544 posts) -

I can't wait to play it! I downloaded it yesterday and did not get a chance to play yet.

I also bought this when the season pass was on sale without knowing anything about the game. And I'm so glad I did. Episode 1 was awesome! I had no idea this story existed, and I think it's a cool concept. It totally sucked me in. Can't wait to play later on today.