With more sequels than ever.. What new franchises are you looking forward to ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DecadesOfGaming (3100 posts) -

With certain franchises releasing sequel after sequel these days.. I thought it would be interesting to know what new franchises other gamers were looking forward to the most.

#2 Posted by Ricardomz (2329 posts) -

The Last of Us and Watch Dogs.

#3 Posted by Reptylus (1875 posts) -
Watch Dogs is definitely the most interesting at the moment.
#4 Posted by CarnageHeart (18316 posts) -

The Puppeteer, Tearaway, Watchdogs, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Tengami and Remember Me spring to mind.

#5 Posted by Lucky_Krystal (1730 posts) -
  • The Last of Us
  • Beyond Two Souls
  • Remember Me
  • Pupeteer
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knights
  • Mugen Souls
  • Octodad (I am dead serious, that game looks hilarious)
#6 Posted by Flubbbs (3297 posts) -

The Last of Us

#7 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9104 posts) -

The Wonderful 101 has piqued my interest quite a bit.

#8 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Watch Dogs looks promising.

I'm also very interested in Bungie's next game "Destiny", which is rumoured to be an MMOFPS sort of thing. Of more interest to me is I remember reading a few days ago Bungie hired a former Red Dead Redemption developer to help design what was hinted at being an open world, so that has peaked my interest even more. Apparently it's going to be a 360 exclusive for a year with a launch date sometime next fall, so if it actually happens I'll be excited to see how it turns out.

Also I'm looking forward to CD Projekt's Cyberpunk game, which won't probably be out until 2014 or 2015, but after seeing CD Projekt's work for The Witcher 2 I'd very intrigued by the possibilities of them making an RPG in a sci-fi setting.

#9 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

The Wonderful 101
The Last of Us
Cyberpunk
Watch Dogs

#10 Posted by immortality20 (7958 posts) -

Last of Us looks amazing. As does Tomb Raider, but I guess that doesn't count? Of course Watch Dogs will be awesome, but I expect that to be next gen title.

#11 Posted by Jacanuk (4952 posts) -

With certain franchises releasing sequel after sequel these days.. I thought it would be interesting to know what new franchises other gamers were looking forward to the most.

DecadesOfGaming
Not a whole lot. But i look forward to any new IP that comes out.
#12 Posted by contracts420 (1956 posts) -

The Last Of Us is easily my most anticipated new I.P. I trust Naughty Dog to give us a far more focused sort of Zombie title rather than the usual arcade like titles like Dead Rising 2 or Left 4 Dead.

BTW I know they aren't Zombies.

#13 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1150 posts) -
Watch dogs.