Will the Arkham Knight character be perhaps one of these known characters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fire_Wa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

Poll Will the Arkham Knight character be perhaps one of these known characters? (5 votes)

Azrael 0%
Damien Wayne 0%
Harley Quinn 0%
Hush 0%
Jason Todd 40%
Joker 0%
Riddler 0%
Talia Al Ghul 20%
I don't see my guess listed here 0%
What do you mean? Arkham Knight is just Arkham Knight. 40%

While Rocksteady said that they are honored to be given the rights by Warner Bros/DC to craft a whole new character for the Batman rogues gallery, I am betting Arkham Knight is unveiled at the end to be a pre-existing member of Batman's rogues gallery. Do you? Do you mind sharing your thoughts? Is it fun to speculate on the Arkham Knight's actual identity? Am I reading too much into this? Please, share your thoughts and any reasoning you would like.

Disclaimer: I am just a gamer and a fan. I am not tied in at all with Rocksteady professionally, and none of my hypotheses are spoilers. Now, let's get your detective cowl on and speculate, yo!

• 
mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

Joker is confirmed to be dead, so I don't think he can fit as a suspect.

elheber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 elheber
Member since 2005 • 2895 Posts

If it wasn't a known character under that mask, why hide his identity? Therefore, it's a character that has appeared before instead of an original character. An original identity for an established character. That said, Hush proves me wrong, I think (I haven't read it yet, but someone may have spoiled it for me) and it could be an original character.

My wish upon a star is that the permission Rocksteady got that they were so proud of is actually permission to use another superhero from the Justice League or otherwise outside the Batman franchise; they just couldn't say that for obvious reasons.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

i hope not. that was the plot of the last one

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Jason Todd seems like the strongest candidate though I am hoping to see him as red hood in this game.

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I think it could be Jason but then I think it would have to be somebody that appeared in one of the previous games.

Fire_Wa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6  Edited By Fire_Wa11
Member since 2008 • 600 Posts

When I think about the next and probably last Arkham game and its antagonist, I think of a line from a user review from the first Arkham game. I don't know who it was. It might have even been one of you. He/she was rightfully praising Arkham Asylum upon release but lamented that Rocksteady "went with the 'linebacker batman' build."

"Linebacker Batman" has stayed with me these years, and when I see pre-release images of Arkham Knight I know why. It's so I could stand here, mmmmmkay. And tell you all. In my...my best Mr. Mackey voice. That Arkham Knight...mmmkay...is probably going to be female.

Batman in the Arkham games is, in proportion to his environment, a BIG dude. Arkham Knight has a slight frame in comparison. Granted, any man in real life would be happy to have a build like the Arkham Knight...very svelte indeed. Nice pecs. Good abs. Tight buns. And a ramrod posture you could set your watch to. Quite the specimen.

But in the Arkham games, that body could very well be a woman's body under that gear. I am going with Talia Al Ghul.