Wii problems, plus Halo 2 problems... :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Leakybubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 0

#1 Leakybubbles
Member since 2006 • 193 Posts

Ok first off thanks for clicking my problem with the Wii is that when I click on Wii Shop Channel, Internet, anything it says I don't have connection to the internet. Me and my dad have looked through everything and we sure do. But the Error Code: 51330 keeps popping up and I can't go the virtual console anymore :(

Next my Halo 2 problem... It's about the two new maps that are 4 bucks. We got the right credit card in we go money we got everything and when i click download, it loads really really fast then goes ding! then says purchase failed. And sense I can't get the maps it doesn't let me play Halo2 online :(

Can somebody please help me with one of these, both or whatever u can.

thanks.....

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts
Ok first off thanks for clicking my problem with the Wii is that when I click on Wii Shop Channel, Internet, anything it says I don't have connection to the internet. Me and my dad have looked through everything and we sure do. But the Error Code: 51330 keeps popping up and I can't go the virtual console anymore :(Leakybubbles
Did you recently do a System Update on the Wii? If so, you might want to check to make sure that you are still set to the correct internet connection settings, because that might've gotten reset or something after you made the update.
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
Just to add to what skylock said sometimes after a system update if you turn off your Wii, unlug it completly wait around 5 seconds and hook it back up it will work fine again. I had some connection problems and a "cold boot" like that always worked for me.
Leakybubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Leakybubbles
actually now that i think about it we did have an update on the wii and ever sense then i havn't been able to get online.

Do u know anything about halo2?
Leakybubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Leakybubbles
I'll try that unplug everything thing. thanks guys.
Mardil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Mardil
Member since 2004 • 3214 Posts
Why don't you contact Microsoft directly?
D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 D3s7rUc71oN
Member since 2004 • 5180 Posts

actually now that i think about it we did have an update on the wii and ever sense then i havn't been able to get online.

Do u know anything about halo2?Leakybubbles

My buddy kept getting the same messages on those Halo 2 maps, try doing it over and over again or on another time. Try setting up a system link game and see if you've got the maps.

rufus011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 rufus011
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I'm having a problem with my wii also. I just bought a few games off the wii channel and the screens on these games keep spinning vertically. I also downloaded the update right before buying them. Can anyone help please?