Why there aren't any XBOX 360 threads?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Yelyo (9 posts) -

No one plays XBOX 360 or what?

#edit: oh, now I can see. Sorry :P

#2 Posted by SirSlimyScott (275 posts) -

What's an Xbox 360?

#3 Edited by Jacanuk (5660 posts) -

@yelyo said:

No one plays XBOX 360 or what?

#edit: oh, now I can see. Sorry :P

Why woluld anyone play with a x in a box ?

#4 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

Plenty of threads about multiplatform current gen games, and they would all apply to the X360 as well by default. Not many X360 threads in general though because it is, for all intents and purposes, a dead platform.

#5 Posted by Jacanuk (5660 posts) -

@Randolph said:

Plenty of threads about multiplatform current gen games, and they would all apply to the X360 as well by default. Not many X360 threads in general though because it is, for all intents and purposes, a dead platform.

Also most of those threads are probably in the forum marked Microsoft Xbox360 and one

#6 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

I think they should just rename that and the PS board the Microsoft Discussion /Playstation Discussion board. Since the PSP/Vita talk is in the PS boards now too. Not that it matters, I checked in on them, and those forums are unbelievably dead right now. Which makes me a little sad, we used to have a vibrant community in the Xbox board way back in the day.

#7 Posted by Jacanuk (5660 posts) -

@Randolph said:

I think they should just rename that and the PS board the Microsoft Discussion /Playstation Discussion board. Since the PSP/Vita talk is in the PS boards now too. Not that it matters, I checked in on them, and those forums are unbelievably dead right now. Which makes me a little sad, we used to have a vibrant community in the Xbox board way back in the day.

hehe, i think that would just become systemwars 2.0 :)

But you are right in that the forums seem dead, even here its the same 10-12people in almost all posts.

Even the main Gamespot seems dead.

#8 Posted by freedomfreak (43545 posts) -

Hasn't exactly been an exciting year for the Xbox360.

Best game I played on it(exclusive) was Ascend: Hand of Kul.