I would say both the games are pretty awesome to play and for that it's a draw if you guy's like Gears of war it's fine by me or Halo 3 it's fine by me so which Xbox360 game is better Gears of war or Halo 3.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: April 20, 2011
- Posts: 110
- Member Since: December 21, 2008
- Posts: 21470
- Member Since: December 17, 2011
- Posts: 4163
- Member Since: June 28, 2002
- Posts: 22911
- Member Since: January 28, 2005
- Posts: 33651
I almost feel bad for saying it but Halo 3. Forge and theater were great and I just prefer Halo 3's gameplay, there's more variety and freedom.
Gears of War was really awesome though, great atmosphere punctuated by with humor. The behind the shoulder perspective and cover system were refreshing and the game modes being dominantly one spawn a round really helped give Gears it's own identity and force players to be more cautious. Not to mention the graphics were jaw dropping back then.
- Member Since: October 23, 2004
- Posts: 2412
- Member Since: July 25, 2012
- Posts: 372
- Member Since: June 20, 2013
- Posts: 8242