Where's best to pre-order games? (UK only)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShermheadRyder (83 posts) -
Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong forum - wasn't entirely sure which board was the most appropriate! Where is the best place in the UK to pre-order games from! Best i.e. the one that is reliable in getting games to me on release date. Thanks in advance
#3 Posted by sukraj (21902 posts) -

Amazon UK or GAME UK

#4 Posted by mooooo99 (1239 posts) -

i normally always preorder from amazon.co.uk. it can depend on the preoder exclusive content but i find amazon to be a bit cheaper and the exclusive content never really varies too much. and i have never had a problem with their service, in fact a few times i have had a game delivered a few days early.

#5 Posted by I-AM-N00B (410 posts) -

GAME, Grainger Games, Amazon, Play.com to name just a few! I tend to go with Grainger Games though, as they normally sell the games slightly cheaper!

#6 Posted by gameofthering (10095 posts) -

I like Amazon UK.

#7 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18206 posts) -
If you live in the UK any online store goes. If you live outside of the UK Amazon.co.uk used to be the best, but now they removed courier shipment so they're poo.
#8 Posted by Jacanuk (3941 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShermheadRyder"]Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong forum - wasn't entirely sure which board was the most appropriate! Where is the best place in the UK to pre-order games from! Best i.e. the one that is reliable in getting games to me on release date. Thanks in advance

Pcworld/dixons, Amazon, Game UK,