When is the Warlords of Dreanor expansion getting a review?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elMEANNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1 elMEANNo
Member since 2013 • 69 Posts

The game has been out for almost a month now and still there is no sign of a review, or even a review in progress.

Even The Crew which has been out for less than 2 weeks has a review and that has online elements that prevented a early review. I have seen other gaming sites post their reviews up, but I would like to read and watch a review from GameSpot.

I really enjoyed the 10 Years of WOW feature but to then not provide a review of the new expansion is baffling. Who is supposed to be reviewing it, and when are we likely to see it?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

MMO's take a long time to play through, plus, Gamespot has been very well known over the years to not review every major release because of staff shortages.

Just go to another site if you are so desperate to read someone's opinion about the game. Or talk to people in forums.

elMEANNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By elMEANNo

@foxhound_fox: I am well aware of other gaming websites. I have read other site's reviews, but I was keen to read their opinions.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@elmeanno said:

@foxhound_fox: I am well aware of other gaming websites. I have read other site's reviews, but I was keen to read their opinions.

They have given their opinion, didn't you read the whole "why i came back to wow because of warlords"?

Also from what i hear and see, Warlords is probably the best expansion since Vanilla wow came out, i haven't been hit by waiting queues pre-cataclysm

elMEANNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 elMEANNo

@Jacanuk: I did watch Zorine's feature, which was great. It made me consider the possibility of getting back into WOW, but with the wealth of decent games out, I couldn't commit to a subscription based game anymore without feeling I'm missing out on others.