What's your favorite skill in all mmorpgs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by moore0108 (19 posts) -
Some skills in mmorpg look very awesome. Are there any impressive skills? Whats your favorite skill in all mmorpgs? Or whats the best skill you expect so much? Do you like the skills of necromancer? Everybody can upload screenshots and post here, share something with us. Please...and thank you.
#2 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

Mabinogi - Hoe Mastery

#3 Posted by moore0108 (19 posts) -

aw...sounds good. I think I like theDemon Spirit skill.

That skill belongs to necromancer.

#4 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

Dual Wielding...if that counts

#5 Posted by Allicrombie (25359 posts) -
I typically like healing in mmorpgs
#6 Posted by darkengy (178 posts) -
Healing, support, buffs, teleport, stealth, AoE & summoning
#7 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

aw...sounds good. I think I like theDemon Spirit skill.

That skill belongs to necromancer.

moore0108
jk :P My favorite skill in all the MMOs that i've played would have to be Final Fantasy XI's Bludgeon. It was so much fun to beat the shi- out of bunnies before they slaughtered me xD
#8 Posted by moore0108 (19 posts) -

yes....:D

#9 Posted by Daizengar (47 posts) -
Well, I have to go with the skills of a Paladin. There's just something about being a holy warrior that attracts me so much. Perhaps the angelic wings, or the glowing blades, or maybe just the holy aura of light. Regardless, I feel the divine figures that are Paladins to be the most interesting and obviously, my favorite.
#10 Posted by Ghost_702 (7405 posts) -

WoW - Rogue's Shadow Step. You step through the shadows and appear behind your target. It doesn't matter if they're right in front of you or on ledges above, they can't escape. It feels like teleporting through the air like Nightcrawler.

#11 Posted by Ballroompirate (23444 posts) -

Seal of Command (vanilla version)- Paladin skill in WoW