Whats Best Silent Hill outside of the first three

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 10 months, 8 days ago

Poll: Whats Best Silent Hill outside of the first three (21 votes)

The Room 24%
Origins 0%
Homecoming 24%
Shattered Memories 29%
Downpour 19%
Book of Memories 5%

You may give your explanation as to why you think which is best if you wish.

Personally I really enjoyed Shattered Memories I loved the new take on the story setting and atmosphere of the first game. Also having to flee and hide from the enemies imo made the mood more creepy and tense rather than the usual walking down a hallway and beating a monster down with the usual assortments of lead pipe and whatnot.

#1 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18175 posts) -

This

#2 Posted by lamprey263 (22653 posts) -

the 4th one (The Room) was unsettling, especially with those guys you couldn't kill always on your heals

#3 Posted by GodModeEnabled (15314 posts) -

My vote goes to Homecoming, fantastically underrated game.

#4 Posted by gamingqueen (31062 posts) -

I'll add my vote to the room. Had a very interesting concept minus the repetition and it's made by the same team! Yay for old team!

#5 Posted by Randolph (10422 posts) -

The Room should have been just that, The Room. The attachment of the Silent Hill name and the requirement to try to give it some loose connection to the series dragged it down some. Really wish it had been on the HD Collection. I voted for Shattered Memories. That game has a special place for me because of how masterfully crafted a story it told. To bad it's so bare bones and not terribly repayable though, it really is a one and done.

#6 Posted by Blueresident87 (5312 posts) -

I voted for Downpour, but The Room is also really good and Homecoming I like as well

#7 Posted by pillarrocks (1317 posts) -

Downpour only cause it's the only game from those listed, I beaten.

#8 Edited by dipdish (858 posts) -

I only played Silent Hill 4: The Room once. The atmosphere was simply great.

#9 Posted by CTR360 (6923 posts) -

silent hill (psx) >>silent hill homecoming>>silent hill 2>>silent hill downpour for me i never play silent hill 3 and the room

#10 Posted by Shmiity (5007 posts) -

Shattered Memories was awesome. Homecoming was good, too.

#11 Posted by -INKling- (4237 posts) -

I would have to go with Shattered Memories as well. I am shocked it doesn't get more attention.

#12 Posted by marcheegsr (2457 posts) -

Homecoming for me.