What was the best overall Sonic the Hedgehog game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for EmeraId_Warrior
EmeraId_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EmeraId_Warrior
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I would give it to Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic had lost a ton of relevance on the Saturn, and people were thinking twice about those high ratings Sonic Adventure 1 got with all its many problems. The solid quick gameplay, Shadow, and the sense of speed in Sonic Adventure 2 saved Sonic and it got it back on the map even increasing sales for Adventure 1. It was and still is an amazing game. As a runner-up, Sonic CD, you need to own both the U.S. and the EU/JP version for the music, the time traveling awarding speed, and tons of content and hours of play. Last of the top 2 would be Shadow the Hedgehog, it was a good game, and people saying it was not a good Sonic game but a good game need to realize it's not a Sonic game in the first place. It was pretty well made and much better than other Sonic games at the time after Sonic Adventure 2, including the horrific Sonic Advance games, and the Sonic Riders spin-off.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
I almost fell for it. :lol:
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

:lol:

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
Aww you used an uppercase"i" instead of a lowercase "L" to copy someone's name. Clever.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#5 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
Seriously?
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
The amount of trolls on Legacy Platforms has been increasing at an alarming rate these past couple of years.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

The amount of trolls on Legacy Platforms has been increasing at an alarming rate these past couple of years.AcidSoldner

It's sad really because I think it's two-three people at most out of all the alt accounts.

Avatar image for EmeraId_Warrior
EmeraId_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EmeraId_Warrior
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I don't understand what is going on. The name was taken, I had no other way and spaces are not allowed. I am a big sonic fans, so Emerald_warrior should be an obvious name choice. But if it's against the rules maybe a mod can change my username?
drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

Top Tier - Sonic 2 , Sonic 1, Sonic 3

High Tier - Sonic Adventure 1-2 , Colors, Generations

Mid Tier - Secret Rings, Heroes , Unleashed , Sonic Rush , Sonic 4

Low Tier - Shadow

Fail Tier - Sonic 06, Sonic R

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#10 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

It's not nice of you to steal a long-time member's username.

If you really aren't trying to troll, then I'm sure you're creative enough to think of another one.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#11 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]The amount of trolls on Legacy Platforms has been increasing at an alarming rate these past couple of years.Seabas989

It's sad really because I think it's two-three people at most out of all the alt accounts.

we should be proud, the guy likes us enough to constantly go back here to talk to us.
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#12 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts
[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="AcidSoldner"]The amount of trolls on Legacy Platforms has been increasing at an alarming rate these past couple of years.Darkman2007

we should be proud, the guy likes us enough to constantly go back here to talk to us.

No, he's just stupid and he wants attention. I hope he gets permanently banned by his IP Address and I hope he cries and he goes home. I always wanted to say something as harsh as that. I finally got my wish :D