What pending game/s are you excited about?

#1 Edited by Ariabed (1103 posts) -

http://news.xbox.com/2014/04/games-watch-dogs-single-player-preview

Game sounds like it's gonna. Be epic with over 40hrs in single player, the moral dilemmas, stealth, and on the fly hacking, all wrapped up in a sandbox world. not that long to wait either till it comes out. Is this game enough to get you excited or are u like "meh"? What games are you looking forward to?

#2 Edited by thereal25 (358 posts) -

a few, Wolfenstein the new order,

Doom

Fallout 4

Galactic Civilizations 3

#3 Edited by jasean79 (2357 posts) -

Watch Dogs

Drive Club

I haven't been keeping up with the unreleased games lately. But, I'm hoping these two fill the void for me. I really WANT a great racing game for the PS4. NFS just doesn't cut it.

#4 Posted by Tokeism (2323 posts) -

Really looking forward to the following games:

• Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Civilization Beyond Earth
  • Age of Mythology EX
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
  • StarCitizen

#5 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6007 posts) -

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Amazing Spiderman 2. Ever since Ultimate Spiderman followed Spiderman 2, I've been waiting for the triumphant return to form for everyone's friendly neighborhood Spiderman. This looks like it's getting close, but I'm going to wait for the reviews, and hopefully a few of them will compare it favorably with Spiderman 2.

#6 Posted by Ariabed (1103 posts) -

@jasean79: @El_Zo1212o: yeh Spider-Man 2 was the last Spider-man i played so I left it on a high note, if the new one is better than that then will for sure be a big hit.

@jasean79: that drive club sounds to good to be true lol

#7 Posted by stevenhearnn (36 posts) -

Eagerly forward to Dark soul - 2 and Watch Dogs. and also have pre-ordered the cd key of both the games from http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/ in great offer price.

#8 Edited by El_Zo1212o (6007 posts) -

@ariabed: Amazing Spiderman on 3DS was an excellent game, even without the open world hub. If you've got a 3DS, I strongly recommend it.

I've been looking up previews for Amazing Spiderman 2 for the last 45 minutes, but not one hands on preview has so much as mentioned Spiderman 2.

#9 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17054 posts) -
  • Star Citizen
  • Mighty No. 9
  • AOM EX
  • Rodea: The Sky Soldier (if it ever comes out)
#10 Posted by Metamania (11971 posts) -

As of right now, this is what I'm interested in:

• Watch Dogs
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2
  • Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures 2
#11 Posted by Archangel3371 (15358 posts) -
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Destiny
  • Watch Dogs
#12 Posted by Yoshi9000 (387 posts) -

Cyberpunk 2077 and Drakengard 3

#13 Edited by marcheegsr (2520 posts) -
  1. Wolfenstien New order
  2. Watch dogs
  3. Drive club
  4. Batman Arkham knight
  5. Project cars
  6. The order 1886
  7. Mass effect 4
  8. Fallout 4
  9. The division
  10. MGS Phantom pain

#14 Posted by Jacanuk (4221 posts) -

@ariabed said:

Game sounds like it's gonna. Be epic with over 40hrs in single player, the moral dilemmas, stealth, and on the fly hacking, all wrapped up in a sandbox world. not that long to wait either till it comes out. Is this game enough to get you excited or are u like "meh"? What games are you looking forward to?

Sims 4 and my little pony...

Or it might be no game really since they all seem 2nd rate.

#15 Posted by Metamania (11971 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

@ariabed said:

Sims 4 and my little pony...

Or it might be no game really since they all seem 2nd rate.

Except you haven't played them yet to say that.

#16 Posted by markcuff (20 posts) -

@ariabed: Dragon Age Inquisition and Alien Isolation, neither of which come out until October. Makes the fact that I bought a PS4 two weeks ago kind of pointless for now.

#17 Posted by Ariabed (1103 posts) -

@markcuff: lol you would think that game developers would have a bunch of games ready to go as the new consoles roll out, and not just games that are on previous gen consoles. Glad I haven't rushed to get into the next gen, I think it's best to wait until a good amount of next gen games start coming through. For now I'm more than happy with my xbox.

#18 Posted by markcuff (20 posts) -

@ariabed: I picked up the ps4 now due to having a bit of money to burn and because I have a wedding to travel to half way across the country in September so any extra money i make over the summer will be going towards that. if there are any games that randomly spark my interest between now and October i may pick them up but the only one i would contemplate buying as of yet on PS4 is Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and after shelling out over a hundred bucks for the collectors edition on last gen, I refuse to pay full price for the same game with better wind-blown ponytail effects lol. Instead I'm catching up on any last gen games I may have missed, especially considering they're super cheap right now :D

#19 Posted by Ariabed (1103 posts) -

@markcuff: those pony tail effects lol that's what gives me the shits, I mean they're bringing out games for next gen that are already on previous gen just so people have something to play, while they wait for the new titles come out, also I remember when the 360 came out I rushed to buy and I was quite dissapointed that the only improvement in the games so far was graphically, gameplay wise the early 360 games could have been released on original xbox. It was a while b4 the nex gen gameplay came into effect.

#20 Edited by ristactionjakso (5713 posts) -

Zelda Wii-U....if they ever are gonna make it. Seriously, it would have been a system seller.

#21 Edited by Bigboi500 (29342 posts) -

I'm excited this year for:

Mario Kart 8

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Persona Q

Mario Golf: World Tour

Destiny

Tales of Xillia 2