What is your ultimate dream game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Michformer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Michformer
Member since 2008 • 167 Posts

Personally, I would love to see an anime FPS. By that I mean a game that combines anime aesthetics with fast-paced, gory, and OTT action (think F.E.A.R., Syndicate (2012), and Wolfenstein: The New Order). Monolith Productions' Shogo: Mobile Armor Division did something similar in 1998 and while the game itself was a blast to play, I wish there were more of it.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

13 was a cel shaded FPS not anime though.

I would like to see a pro wrestling game. You know, professional wrestling? The kind that's only in bars and small arenas, where matches can be over in thirty seconds?

The kind with real rules and no gimmicks like hammers, chairs, and flame throwers. I'm talking the actual sport. Professional Wrestling, however, will never sell out like that they've tried a million times.

ice_ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ice_ranger
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts

I would love to see Far cry set in urban environment, in an actual city between gang wars, ability to drive and steal different vehicles, destruction, police, epic story like FC3 and FC4.

fishlore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fishlore
Member since 2015 • 36 Posts

I'd like to pull the land and cave exploration out of Minecraft, add many more minerals/resources to the mix, some logic in where to look for them, add MMO-like-but-deeper crafting and manufacturing systems with non-blocky graphics . Stir and bake at 350 degrees for an hour and viola.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Uncharted 4,but as that is confirmed I'll go with a reboot of Dino Crisis with Regina.

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

oh, I love this question:

Lately, I've been "dreaming" of a more massive, greater, better looking, M-rated "Skyrim"-ish game.

An action-RPG that allow you to design and create a character EXACTLY how you wish, and so will the story-line drastically change.
The world would be brutal and dangerous! Tough NPC's would kill you easily and make it hard to get anywhere within the world.
The game would also have a heavy M-rated theme. Picture this scenario: a women screaming from an alley in a busy street. People pretend to not hear her screams, and as you progress into the alleyway, you spot a woman being raped by orc-looking creatures. One is standing guard. If you try to intervein (at an early level) you will be dealt with. If you chose to be a female, chances are you could get raped yourself...

The game would be very difficult, with areas that would be almost impossible to enter.

I have so many more great ideas, but I have to go now. Maybe I'll add some more to this later.

LMi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LMi
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Has anyone here played Need for Madness before?

It's a car racing game where you win by racing or destroying the other cars. It's pretty epic, especially with the fact, that you can make your own cars and stages to use them in the multiplayer mode, too! So, I suggest it everyone! Here can you play: http://www.needformadness.com/

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

A sci-fi game with a great story and characters/species, where you can explore different worlds... Similar to a Mass Effect-type game, but with a bit more exploration (especially vehicle - imagine if you had your own small ship to travel around worlds etc).

It's why I'm extremely excited for Mass Effect 4, because it sounds like they might be doing just this :)

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
  • The Doom II team to come back together to make a proper Doom III, that isn't a corridor horror shooter.
  • A new Metroid game (I don't care so long as it's at least as good as Other M or Prime 3).
  • A sequel to Driver: San Francisco that has a proper day/night cycle and weather.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I've always wanted a good Tron game. I don't know if I'd consider my "dream" game, but it's a shame a movie based on gaming hasn't its own good game yet.

The above shot is what I'd have in mind in terms of static perspective, at least for discs of Tron. Left stick controls Tron and defense, right the disc and attack. I'd like to see the bikes as well and other aspects seen from the movies (tanks, recognizers). I could see this being a good Live or PSN arcade compilation.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10434 Posts
@_Judas_ said:

Tough NPC's would kill you easily and make it hard to get anywhere within the world.

@_Judas_ said:

Picture this scenario: a women screaming from an alley in a busy street. People pretend to not hear her screams, and as you progress into the alleyway, you spot a woman being raped by orc-looking creatures. One is standing guard. If you try to intervein (at an early level) you will be dealt with. If you chose to be a female, chances are you could get raped yourself...

@_Judas_ said:

The game would be very difficult, with areas that would be almost impossible to enter.

that's your dream game lol?

sounds awful

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56078 Posts

My dream game would see the revive the Mobile Suit Gundam games to it's glory. For those of you who play Titanfall, Titanfall is how I would use something like that and turn it into a Mobile Suit Gundam game. Simply put, the game doesn't have to follow any Gundam Anime series but more rather just Earth Federation vs Zion on Earth and Space Colonies, pick a side, fight on the ground as a Human Soldier, call on your Mobile Suits, and kick ass with your Mobile suits. A Gundam game really needs to make a comeback and the best Gundam game I played were, Gundam Battle Assault 1-3, Journey to Jaburo, Zionic Front, and the worst Gundam game was on the PS3 launch game.

Titanfall was an example on how a Gundam game should be.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

No Man's Sky looks like it might be my dream game. If it delivers on everything it's trying do, then it'll definitely be it.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17812 Posts

a proper merger of zelda and elder scrolls...set in space :D.

Yoshi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15  Edited By Yoshi9000
Member since 2010 • 479 Posts

An open world game with an emphasis on story telling and atmosphere rather than customizing and leveling up. Gameplay should be simple but have plenty of strategics. Also, multiple endings and many ways to influence the direction of the story. Preferably a sci fi/ post apocalyptic setting. So far, the games that im looking forward to playing that seem to fit my description are Outcast and Deadly Premonition. The only game that I've played that seemed to get pretty close was Nier, which had a great story, but the gameplay was rather bland.

Michformer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 Michformer
Member since 2008 • 167 Posts

@davillain-:

That sounds like a nifty idea. Would your dream Gundam game be played from the first person view or the third person view (I think the former would be innovative for an anime game, but I bet some folks would cry foul at this design decision)?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56078 Posts

@Michformer: I say FPV and there's one thing I forgot to mention, I play a Gundam game on the Dreamcast years ago which was mostly First Person View and it turn out well and I doubt any gamer would know a Mobile Suit Gundam game was on a Dreamcast and it was similar to Zionic Front on PS2.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

A sci-fi game with a great story and characters/species, where you can explore different worlds... Similar to a Mass Effect-type game, but with a bit more exploration (especially vehicle - imagine if you had your own small ship to travel around worlds etc).

It's why I'm extremely excited for Mass Effect 4, because it sounds like they might be doing just this :)

You described my dream game too :D