What is your favourite Call of duty game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by special-ops (110 posts) 6 months, 18 days ago

Poll: What is your favourite Call of duty game? (30 votes)

Call of Duty 27%
Call of Duty 2 23%
Call of Duty 3 10%
Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare 40%
Call of Duty:World at War 10%
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 20%
Call of Duty:Black Ops 17%
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 3%
Call of Duty:Black Ops 2 7%
Call of Duty Ghosts 3%

I like Call of Duty,Call of Duty 2,Call of Duty 3,Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare,Call of Duty:World at War,Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2,Call of Duty:Black Ops and Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 but my favorite Call of Duty game is Call of Duty,Call of Duty 2,Call of Duty 3,Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare and Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 so you guy's decide what is your favourite Call of duty game?

#1 Posted by betamaxx83 (351 posts) -

COD: Black Ops. Loved the campaign, and we were treated with some exceptional zombie maps. Not much of MP player.

#2 Posted by sukraj (21611 posts) -

COD 2

#3 Posted by dbtbandit67 (353 posts) -

You spelled favorite wrong.

#4 Posted by marcheegsr (2431 posts) -
#5 Edited by bowchicka07 (1069 posts) -

World at War. Introduced the Zombies for call of duty and and the Pacific side of World War II for the campaign. The multiplayer wasn't the worst either.

#6 Posted by ahmedmandy (48 posts) -

CoD4.

#7 Posted by Grieverr (2544 posts) -

CoD2 and CoD4.

CoD2 brought me to the HD era on the 360 and it was the first real FPS multiplayer that I spent a lot of time with. It was fun and simple.

I prefer the modern era of CoD4. So that was great when it released. The multiplayer was tons of fun, and leveling up and having perks was actually pretty damn cool.

Every CoD after that, to me, has been a rehash of CoD4, even though the settings changed. And after a while, I just got bored of it.

#8 Posted by osan0 (12543 posts) -

COD 1 and COD 4. more COD4

they are also the only two CODs i have played. what i saw at E3 for COD 5 put me off the series. i also have 0 interest in the MP side so that doesnt help.

in saying that if activision released a collection of all the CODs up to the latest one for the usual game price i would probably nab it. they can be good for some mindless action from time to time.

#9 Posted by Jimmy_Russell (419 posts) -

Counter-Strike is my favorite Call of Duty game.

#10 Posted by SoNin360 (5201 posts) -

I know I'm in the minority, but World at War was my favorite, namely because it was my first FPS basically and pretty much my first online game. I've also enjoyed its campaign more than other Call of Duty's. In hindsight, the online probably wasn't spectacular, but it's one of the few games I spend 200+ hours on.

#11 Posted by 187umKILLAH (1334 posts) -

My favourite is Black Ops 2, but I've only ever played both Black Ops games and the first COD. The campaign is amazing and the MP maps are well designed, well except Aftermath that one sucks.

#12 Posted by Renegade_Fury (16949 posts) -

CoD1.

#13 Edited by Jacanuk (3652 posts) -

The Call of Duty that wont be made and cancelled for good.

The rest is poor mp games that disguise maps as sp to earn more money.

#14 Posted by Slannmage (5483 posts) -

UO

#15 Edited by Graphiic1 (17 posts) -

@@I feel like the one I played the most and the very first one I played was Call of Duty: 2. It's a great game and I still play it on PC to this day because I have no life at all but still the game is a master piece. I like other Call of Duty games but my favorite, considering I love everything based on WWII, that's the game for me. And Jimmy_Russel, ha love your comment!

#16 Posted by Gallowhand (476 posts) -

The first Call of Duty with the United Offensive expansion gets my vote.

#17 Edited by Zjun (146 posts) -

CoDs 1-3 were fun.

I'd say Modern Warfare 2 is the best. It peaked in the series with the best gameplay and maps when I played it at a friend's house. Black Ops 2 was not much different other than the Zombie mode (which got old).

I watched some YouTube walkthroughs of CoD 4, and it seems to have the best story with the most realistic and simplistic weapons which is just lovable -- as it reminds me of Counter Strike which revolves around a simple combat formula which made it lovable.

But I much prefer classic Halo games (like Reach) over CoD, any day of my lifetime.

#18 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5466 posts) -

The first 2 & MW. The rest are average at best.

#19 Posted by harry_james_pot (10135 posts) -

United Offensive.

#20 Edited by CTR360 (6851 posts) -

cod 4 MW >> cod 2>>cod ghosts >> cod MW2 >> COD black ops >>cod MW3 >> COD3 >> cod black ops 2>> cod WAW for me

#21 Posted by firefox59 (4314 posts) -

Black Ops had the best MP, and since that is what these games are based on, that's what I voted for. MW3 probably had the least objectionable single player. Black Ops had it's moments but was stupidly unfair at certain parts of the veteran campaign.