What if KH3 comes in the form of a movie?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts
I can't really say that I'd be completely disappointed. A movie would be cool, but a game would be much better. I could see this happening. They did it with Advent Children. And the KH team did AC. I don't think they will, but it is entirely possible though I think. What do you guys think? Would you be entirely opposed to KH3 as a movie, or would you not really care that much as long as they make some kind of sequel?
rctyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 rctyke
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts
Why not, I mean when I played Kingdom Hearts on the PS2, the facials were really akward, and really turned me off of playing it (Especially with disney characters), how about pixar to do the project (why not, since they are the best in animation)
Adoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Adoxx
Member since 2008 • 610 Posts

Kingdom Hearts 3: The Movie = Another Disney Movie for children

In other words, I think if they were to make a movie it would be more geared towards little children because of all the Disney Characters, although I could be wrong. Either way, I would not spend my money to go see it, especially to me since KH and KH2 were both a pretty big disappointment to me.

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
I think it would be a great movie.
linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts
id probably cry, i love that series and id be ok with them making a movie BASED off of the game, but not continue the story through a movie
TFrieden0928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 TFrieden0928
Member since 2007 • 324 Posts
it would be bad, kh is one of my favorite series and advent children wasnt that good if you didnt play the game. plus most movies based on games are bad.
Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts
I wouldn't complain especially since i don't have a PS3...this time i would wait for the english version. Watching AC in japanese was pointless