What game are you playing today (christmas)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RDeezy4twenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RDeezy4twenty
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts
What's everybody playing? I got a gift card for gamestop a couple of days ago and completely regret not buying a new psp game so I'm playing New Super Mario Bros. (on the DS obviously) And I'll probably play GTA VCS later.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
Dragon Quest VIII if I can avoid the temptation of my new games.
Ravenprose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ravenprose
Member since 2007 • 418 Posts
I recieved several gift cards that I'll use later, but today I'm playing NiGHTS Journey of Dreams and Super Mario Galaxy.
hair001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hair001
Member since 2005 • 1202 Posts
Wii sports (just got the system) and about to fire up Super Mario Galaxy
goallie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 goallie
Member since 2005 • 825 Posts
Earlier I was playing Blacksite (got it for christmas) right now however, I'm going to whip out a DS game, maybe pokemon diamod or New super mario bros.
Sexy_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sexy_Pirate
Member since 2006 • 3298 Posts

super mario galaxy and cod4 for 360

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I've got S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, God of War II, The Dracula X Chronicles and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines to play... and I cannot choose which game I want to play.
Anofalye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#8 Anofalye
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts

City of Villains.

Maybe I will play a game of Medieval Total War or Civ IV later, but for now, I need some more CoV! :P

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts
I might play CoD3 later (since I didnt get CoD4 like I thought I would:cry: ).
ki11aki77en

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ki11aki77en
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
Team Fortress 2 and Rock Band.
Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Dragonblade01
Member since 2004 • 5747 Posts

Guitar Hero III

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
I've got S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl, God of War II, The Dracula X Chronicles and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines to play... and I cannot choose which game I want to play.foxhound_fox
Ohhh man I dont think I would be able to pick either. But I particularily loved Vampire so I reccomend that. Me? Im still playing Assassins Creed, and im about 5 assassinations into the game now.
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts

I'm not going to play any games, but I'm going to read War and Peace, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Tale of Two Cities, andPride and Predjudiceby the fireplace this holiday season....

....yeah right! :roll:

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts

I'm not going to play any games, but I'm going to read War and Peace, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Tale of Two Cities, andPride and Predjudiceby the fireplace this holiday season....

ASK_Story
They are all good reads, but it will be march by the time you finish the lot of them. Throw in some Paradise Lost and you got some book heaven there :)
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ASK_Story
[QUOTE="ASK_Story"]

GodModeEnabled

They are all good reads, but it will be march by the time you finish the lot of them. Throw in some Paradise Lost and you got some book heaven there :)

Kidding aside, I did read half of the books I mentioned. And Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire was one of them, very boring book, even though it's good.

I haven't read a novel in years. Coincedentally, since I got my SNES!

Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dragonblade01
[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"][QUOTE="ASK_Story"]

ASK_Story

Kidding aside, I did read half of the books I mentioned. And Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire was one of them, very boring book, even though it's good.

. . . . . . . . wow. I read every now and again, although I'm not one for the classics. Give me something knew is all I'm saying, lol

Although, I do fancy myself a writer of sorts (although I guess you could tell that from my sig)

Dutch_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 Dutch_Mix
Member since 2005 • 29266 Posts

Dragon Quest VIII if I can avoid the temptation of my new games.LordAndrew

Ah, Dragon Quest 8. Such a long, long game. Where are you at?

GalaxyMan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GalaxyMan93
Member since 2007 • 230 Posts
Playing my newly downloaded donkey kong country 3.
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ASK_Story
[QUOTE="ASK_Story"][QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"][QUOTE="ASK_Story"]

Dragonblade01

. . . . . . . . wow. I read every now and again, although I'm not one for the classics. Give me something knew is all I'm saying, lol

Although, I do fancy myself a writer of sorts (although I guess you could tell that from my sig)

Of course I read some books. I was just making a joke remark saying how video games took away my desire for more benficial things like reading, studying...um...dating? :|

Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dragonblade01
[QUOTE="Dragonblade01"][QUOTE="ASK_Story"][QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"][QUOTE="ASK_Story"]

ASK_Story

Of course I read some books. I was just making a joke remark saying how video games took away my desire for more benficial things like reading, studying...um...dating? :|

I've set up a strict rule for myself not to date until after high school (that way I can avoid all the unneccesary drama)

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
Actually, Condemned. My mum and dad got me "The Red Star"...a super hard game to find that I have been wanting forever for christmas...like I have been wanting it forever, but I need to tackle my backlog!
Mr123T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mr123T
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts
I hit the jackpot this year I got guitar hero 3, COD 3 and Assassin's Creed.
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
Phantom Hourglass.