What does spiderman 4 neeed ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ct1257860 (4434 posts) -
If they did make a 4th one this what i think need to be needed. . They should make the view more close to spider man its way to far away . Some how change the city , make it for fun looking and not biulding to biulding . Add some cool and better webbing combos . NEW BOSSES . Have up to at least 50 plus missions . UM.....Mary jane is in this to right ? you barely see her besides thrill ride . the graphics all needs is a small touch up and its good to go...
#2 Posted by mkearney_913 (65 posts) -
Ya, more bosses, better camera movements and a better plot would really help the Spiderman franchise. Also, the movie should actually be good this time around.
#4 Posted by ct1257860 (4434 posts) -
[QUOTE="ct1257860"]If they did make a 4th one this what i think need to be needed. . They should make the view more close to spider man its way to far away . Some how change the city , make it for fun looking and not biulding to biulding . Add some cool and better webbing combos . NEW BOSSES . Have up to at least 50 plus missions . UM.....Mary jane is in this to right ? you barely see her besides thrill ride . the graphics all needs is a small touch up and its good to go...

Also dont have so many gangs that are made up like make the kingpins mob.
#5 Posted by viral (10 posts) -
it needs more cowbell.
#6 Posted by ct1257860 (4434 posts) -
it needs more cowbell.Candle_Jack
OMG lol is that from saturday night live !
#7 Posted by HiResDes (5919 posts) -

[QUOTE="Candle_Jack"]it needs more cowbell.ct1257860

yeah obviously, anyway Spiderman 4 Needs... Not to be made

#8 Posted by soulitier (149 posts) -
include more of venom and include carnage.
#9 Posted by BranKetra (49513 posts) -
A better director, that's what. If the game devs have anything to do with the script and director's say, they need some serious reevaluation.
#10 Posted by Rusteater (4018 posts) -

[QUOTE="ct1257860"][QUOTE="Candle_Jack"]it needs more cowbell.HiResDes

yeah obviously, anyway Spiderman 4 Needs... Not to be made

Beat me to it.

I saw it today. Editing was horrible.

They should quit before taking it too far down. 

#11 Posted by Sansname (2643 posts) -
fix the camera oh please for the love of cheese fix the damn camera k thnx!
#12 Posted by ghostadv (3080 posts) -
Better acting... Oh I'm sorry, we're talking about the game... Better acting.
#13 Posted by silvers20 (100 posts) -

More Fight Scenes and Actions for Spiderman 4!
Spiderman 3 was dragging and way over dramatic. 

#14 Posted by Boba_Fett_3710 (8783 posts) -
More Stan Lee, less Kiersten Dunst.
#15 Posted by EmanSolid117 (952 posts) -
Better game developers. Simple.
#16 Posted by HiResDes (5919 posts) -

More Stan Lee, less Kiersten Dunst.Boba_Fett_3710

People think I'm crazy, but I actually liked the first Spiderman movie game, I thought it was well done and didn't mind at all that it was linear. Because the game was linear, the story worked alot better, and as result (ironically) I found it more immersive.

#17 Posted by SDog624 (2032 posts) -

spiderman 4 needs...

• a bigger and stronger Venom who doesn't sound like a dinosaur, and has the long red tongue with the green slime
  • introduce carnage and make him really dangerous and violent like the maniac he was portrayed to be in the comics
  • no more subliminal messages (the part in spiderman 3 where he jumps up to save the day and  theres an unreasonably large American flag waving up behind him while he's in the air)...ridiculous
#18 Posted by Misterhamper (56 posts) -

I also liked "Spider-Man 1 The Game" too :) But then again, I also enjoyed the PS1-games "Spider-Man" and "Spider-Man 2: Enter Elektro" back then.
#19 Posted by zero9167 (14554 posts) -
needs a non repetitive fighting system. Like god of war. I would have been very happy if they just completely copied the GoW system :)
#20 Posted by -Spock- (7072 posts) -

The movie should have better pacing and structure.