STB1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 STB1001
Member since 2012 • 82 Posts

While most of the 4X games that i have played are mostly Sci fi based. I would like to know what are some good fantasy related 4X games? So far i have played Fallen Enchantress, Age of Wonders II, and Deciples II. What are some other games like this?

KR_Remix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 KR_Remix
Member since 2014 • 32 Posts

Well, there is Endless Legend, Age of Wonders 3, Eador, and Warlock 2 for newer titles in the genre.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#3 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

Endless Legend came out 2 months ago and was well recieved from critics and players alike (got a more positive review than Civ: Beyond Earth here and in various other review publications). It's been getting free DLC content updates, too, which is great to see.

KillerK1ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 KillerK1ng
Member since 2014 • 135 Posts

Year 0 Tactics is a turn based strategy game set in a post-apocalyptic environment. you build a base and raid your friends stealing their resources. HTML5 too

Avatar image for johnnybrazelton
JohnnyBrazelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JohnnyBrazelton
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Here are some of the best 4x fantasy games, such as Endless legend, lords of black sun, pandora, Distant world, the last federation.

XIntoTheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By XIntoTheBlue
Member since 2009 • 1070 Posts

@johnnybrazelton said:

Here are some of the best 4x fantasy games, such as Endless legend, lords of black sun, pandora, Distant world, the last federation.

Distant Worlds and The Last Federation are sci-fi 4x games, not fantasy. Fantasy games involve swords, spears, shields, horses, magic, and things like that.