We all nee to support this Dinosaur game!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ptpattycakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ptpattycakes
Member since 2005 • 221 Posts

I posted this on Ign and they put it on the front page! Note* My user name is different on IGN.

Could Dinosaur Battlegrounds become the Jurassic Park of Video Games?

October 22, 2013 by

Wing_GundamZero

-

Edit

I'm the kind of guy who likes his dinosaurs realistic; by that I mean if a dinosaur was really the size of a chicken and had feathers, like a Velociraptor, the it better be represented that way when it is featured in games and media. Unfortunately, in games, this isn't the case most of the time. Since the release of Jurassic Park, most games try to make their dinosaurs match the ones featured in the series, however, the problem with that is most of the dinosaurs featured in the films aren't scientifically correct. All of this is besides the point I'm trying to make- there may just be a game to quench my thirst for a scientifically accurate dinosaur game!

A Kickstarter campaign for a game called Dinosaur Battlegrounds was started on October 13th of this year by Frank DeNota in Tucahoe, NY; and boy, does Frank love dinosaurs! DeNota has a true passion for them; as a child, he studied and illustrated them and does it as a profession.

The premise for Dinosaur Battlegrounds, is that you can choose to be any Dinosaur that you want and just live in the world, yet it isn't as simple as that sounds. If you want to exist in this prehistoric world, you're going to learn your dinosaur's strengths and weaknesses, and to help you with this, the game will provide you with an encyclopedia that is fully illustrated and full of useful info for you to learn how to survive. Dinosaur Battlegrounds could be the greatest Dinosaur-based game ever created!

This campaign needs at least $9000 to get funded, and with only 13 days left, this will be quite the task! If you're a lover of Dinosaurs and have been itching for that "realistic" experience, then head on over to the Kickstarer page and check out all the in depth details that the page provides on the game. There's plenty to read and get excited about! I for one will donate to this special game as its been something I've been looking forward to for a long time! Good luck Frank, and best wishes from Jurassic Park Gamer!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3f3718d93f1
deactivated-5c3f3718d93f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-5c3f3718d93f1
Member since 2012 • 36 Posts

Where is them dinosaur feathers at?

Tqricardinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tqricardinho
Member since 2013 • 477 Posts

Meh (said by someone who loves dinosaurs)

fdenota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By fdenota
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Bump