Watchdogs or GTA5????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Ariabed

Poll Watchdogs or GTA5???? (23 votes)

Watchdogs 57%
GTA5 43%

Which do you prefer? Also what aspects of each game do you like more than the other?

• 
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Atm have to go with GTA5 tell I play a little more of Watch Dogs, I do have to say though I am liking Watch Dogs a lot atm.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I haven't played either it yet, but I think I prefer Watch_Dogs.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Its easy enough

Get GTA V for console and wait for a sale on pc to get Watch Dogs.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#5  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

GTA V by a mile.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

@Ballroompirate: yeh I know it's early days, watchdogs has only just been released, I just wanted to get the thread in there before someone else did :)

justicea23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 justicea23
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Grand theft auto 5's mechanics are much more tuned and compliment to the game play. It's clear watchdogs tries to implement just as much innovation but falls short. GTA V still reigns supreme for now

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Neither....

their not Open Ended enough.

vicky_john1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 vicky_john1
Member since 2014 • 230 Posts

GTA 5 is my first priority always ..Gta 5 gameplay,graphics,mechanics,missions are totally geared up compared to previous one.. I haven't started playing watch dogs yet..

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#10 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Watch Dogs . Played GTA V on console for few seconds , couldn't get into it due to bad frame rates , pop ins , terrible draw distance , blocky textures , long loading times , low resolution and so on . I will get GTA V if it comes to PC and when it is on sale (don't plan to buy it day one) . Watch Dogs on other hand brings some new stuff to the table which is always appreciated .

usaking976127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 usaking976127
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I prefer GTA V, but that doesn't say much since I think they are both mediocre. The problem with Watch Dogs is that its selling point is hacking, and that gets old real fast. Honestly, if you took out the ability to hack, it's pretty much like every other open world game (GTA, Saints Row, etc...). I'm not saying GTA V does anything new, but it can get away with being generic because the GTA series kind of started the whole open world trend.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

gta v easily lol

watch dogs is garbage

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ShepardCommandr

I don't think I've ever seen you post something connstructive before.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Gta 5 for me. Watchdogs seems to rely on hacking as someone else pointed out, once that gets old which it does your left with an underwhelming open world game.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

Watch Dogs . Played GTA V on console for few seconds , couldn't get into it due to bad frame rates , pop ins , terrible draw distance , blocky textures , long loading times , low resolution and so on . I will get GTA V if it comes to PC and when it is on sale (don't plan to buy it day one) . Watch Dogs on other hand brings some new stuff to the table which is always appreciated .

:S Have you played WatchDogs, it may be fun and have lots to do, but the game is a mess graphically many people on PC complaining about massive framerate drops even with decent enough builds, long load times???? Have you played watchdogs that has load times within the game, GTA 5 does not it has one load at the beginning and thats it, really seem's like you ain't got a clue what your talking about.

GTA5 It's more polished the controls suit the game, it's fun, it just lacks mini games compared to WatchDogs, but overall the game is just a full package compared to WatchDogs awful graphics in day-light and it just isn't very optimized in my opinion

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

Gonna have to go with watch dogs, I finally got it the other day, it took me a couple of days to really get into it and get used to the graphics not being as good as gta5, but I'm enjoying it a lot, the vehicles handling and sound effects arent perfect but I still enjoy tearing around in them, especially the motorbikes. I'm liking all the missions and side missions and bits, there's a good variety of things to do, online play is a lot of fun also the way it links with single player is good. I'm finding that the hacking element adds a freshness to the gameplay,

I pick this over gta because gta brings nothing new to the table it's the same formula in every game and I'm bored with it, there's been five gta's and not much has changed, the last truely good gta was San Andreas. Gta5 is better graphically and has better car handling radio stations and of course car customisation but let's not forget that WD is the first game of the series and is a great start to the series.

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sabretooth2066
Member since 2013 • 402 Posts

i love GTA 5!!! GTA 5 is great!!

...but to be honest....its still the same shit like GTA 1-4 but with updates on graphic and gameplay

so i dont even have to think a second to realize i prefer WATCH DOGS because you can do so many more things plus you can use those things to solve missions.

Fistan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#19 Fistan87
Member since 2011 • 62 Posts

gta 5 with a big margin