Watch Dogs vs. Wolfenstein: The New Order

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

I recently found out that I could run Watch Dogs on my PC setup and has gotten me actually interested in the buying and playing that game.

But since it is 60 bucks, I am recultnly to buy it because I am interested in buying Wolfenstein: The New Order and now I having an inner battle with myself about which one I should buy. I can't purchase both because I only have enough money to spare to buy one full price game.

I will probably come to a conclusion the closer we get to the release date but what about you guys; will be buying Watch Dogs or Wolfenstein: The New Order?

#3 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@geniobastardo:

I agree.

#4 Posted by killatwill15 (855 posts) -

wolfenstein,

you can count on it being optimised better than watchdogs.

based carmack and id tech 5 will rape your eyes.

wait until watchdogs hits the bargin bin

#5 Posted by Metamania (12025 posts) -

Wait for the reviews first, then decide. Of course, don't let reviews decide what you want in the end. Play them for yourself somehow, then decide what you want. That's my best advice.

#6 Posted by Jacanuk (5632 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

I recently found out that I could run Watch Dogs on my PC setup and has gotten me actually interested in the buying and playing that game.

But since it is 60 bucks, I am recultnly to buy it because I am interested in buying Wolfenstein: The New Order and now I having an inner battle with myself about which one I should buy. I can't purchase both because I only have enough money to spare to buy one full price game.

I will probably come to a conclusion the closer we get to the release date but what about you guys; will be buying Watch Dogs or Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Hmm, the 2 games are not really the same, So i would look at what i like to play the most, a open world "GTA" style game or a "Doom" FPS linear game.

But if it had to come down one or the other i would pick up Watch Dogs any day of the week, but thats also only because i'm tired of pointless shooters like Doom and Wolfenstein

#7 Edited by marcheegsr (2999 posts) -

I am buying both. Been looking forward to them.

#8 Posted by Cloud_imperium (6282 posts) -

Watch dogs

#9 Edited by SovietsUnited (2380 posts) -

Getting both, hopefully Wolfenstein will be awesome, Watch Dogs will definitely not disappoint

#10 Posted by heguain (694 posts) -

Watch_Dogs, it also kinda remind me of how I felt when AC2 was going to come out :)

#11 Posted by nyc05 (10184 posts) -

Watch_Dogs for me. I have little to no interest in Wolfenstein.

#12 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@killatwill15:

That's one of Ubisoft's biggest titles this year, so it's going to be a while before we ever see it hit the bargain bin.

#13 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@Jacanuk:

Truth is, I have played way more FPS games than have open-world city games and when Wolfenstein was announce I was all aboard with it. But after my watch dogs discovery, I am leaning more and more towards buying Wacth_dogs than anything else.

So most likely, be buying Watch dogs.

#14 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (7141 posts) -

I'm probably gonna get Watch_Dogs first, but I'll definitely be getting both.

#15 Posted by blangenakker (2606 posts) -

I'd rather get Wolfenstein since I know what I would be getting into.

#16 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@blangenakker said:

I'd rather get Wolfenstein since I know what I would be getting into.

Yeah. I can understand that.

#17 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I'm probably gonna get Watch_Dogs first, but I'll definitely be getting both.

cool.

#18 Posted by Gannon27 (103 posts) -

If you lie FPS I would definitely get Wolf, it looks incredible.

#19 Posted by loafofgame (816 posts) -

You should wait for Half Life 3...