Watch Dogs Multiplayer Demo

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70565 posts) -

Actually looks interesting and cool to play

#2 Edited by Jacanuk (4203 posts) -

Looks crap and i sure hope they don't make anything in SP reliant of having these features turned on.

And i can just imagine the grief this is going to cause.

#3 Posted by 187umKILLAH (1337 posts) -

I like it, really brings some much needed innovation to online gameplay.

#4 Posted by cooolio (451 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

Looks crap and i sure hope they don't make anything in SP reliant of having these features turned on.

And i can just imagine the grief this is going to cause.

Uuuuuh.... I am pretty sure that everything can be turned off. Besides, I am pretty sure that the only part of multiplayer that you have to turn off is the invasion. The other team multiplayer seems to be in another lobby.

#5 Posted by Jacanuk (4203 posts) -

@cooolio said:

@Jacanuk said:

Looks crap and i sure hope they don't make anything in SP reliant of having these features turned on.

And i can just imagine the grief this is going to cause.

Uuuuuh.... I am pretty sure that everything can be turned off. Besides, I am pretty sure that the only part of multiplayer that you have to turn off is the invasion. The other team multiplayer seems to be in another lobby.

Yep i know that but if you listen they say they can use points to buy skills and other things, if these points are reliant on mp elements its taking a piss on people who doesn't care for the mp elements, like in Blacklist.

#6 Posted by cooolio (451 posts) -

@Jacanuk said:

@cooolio said:

@Jacanuk said:

Looks crap and i sure hope they don't make anything in SP reliant of having these features turned on.

And i can just imagine the grief this is going to cause.

Uuuuuh.... I am pretty sure that everything can be turned off. Besides, I am pretty sure that the only part of multiplayer that you have to turn off is the invasion. The other team multiplayer seems to be in another lobby.

Yep i know that but if you listen they say they can use points to buy skills and other things, if these points are reliant on mp elements its taking a piss on people who doesn't care for the mp elements, like in Blacklist.

I think the way it works is that the notoriety skills apply to online. Notice how one of the skills is increases nitros duration during online races. In a previous trailer they showed how you have a skill tree for your hacking abilities.

#7 Posted by Behardy24 (3053 posts) -

The mutiplayer is for sure interesting, but my only complaint is the lack of customization options given to you. With no ability to change your clothing, it makes your character feel bald and unoriginal as you play the mutiplayer.

None the less, the game's single player and mutiplayer still seems interesting and I will be picking it up on PC day-one.

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70565 posts) -

I think the multiplayer looks interesting

#9 Posted by mjorh (692 posts) -

I think the multiplayer looks interesting

Yeah , it's kinda innovative and NEW ! u know the whole concept of the game is unique , sounds absolutely promising.

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70565 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I think the multiplayer looks interesting

Yeah , it's kinda innovative and NEW ! u know the whole concept of the game is unique , sounds absolutely promising.

At least it isn't copy paste from GTA Online, which is a big relief