Wanting Chrono trigger back.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamingfreak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamingfreak47
Member since 2004 • 3408 Posts
Ok, recently the memory battery in my Chrono trigger carteridge has died and forever now my access to Chronotrigger has been halted. Please post here if you wish for a DS or Gameboy advanced port or Wii virtual consol download of Chronotrigger. please dont post if you want it for any of the other consols and just start your own thread.
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
SE is planning something with that game so they can milk us. That's one of the reasons they haven't ported on the GBA yet. I'd expect to see it on the Virtual Console. Overpriced like most of the games on there.
gamingfreak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gamingfreak47
Member since 2004 • 3408 Posts

As much as I hate how some are overpriced on virtual consol I would seriosly buy it without hesitation. seriosly I miss so many scenes T_T such as where Ayla sees Robo when you go to the past for the first time. I dont know, its just that kinda game that cant be critisized for anything.

SE is planning something with that game so they can milk us. That's one of the reasons they haven't ported on the GBA yet. I'd expect to see it on the Virtual Console. Overpriced like most of the games on there. majadamus