Vice City is BACK!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zaku101 (4341 posts) -
#2 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

Thanks for the share.

In terms of setting, Vice City was easily the best GTA of them all. I preferred it much more than San Andreas. Though going back to the relatively small map may be hard

#3 Posted by Shenmue_Jehuty (5207 posts) -

While in terms of gameplay it wasn't as refined as the GTAs that followed, my favorite will always be the first. So many awesome memories of playing that game back in high school.

#4 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

Thanks for the share.

In terms of setting, Vice City was easily the best GTA of them all. I preferred it much more than San Andreas. Though going back to the relatively small map may be hard

OB-47
Map was so tiny.
#5 Posted by Amster_G (4289 posts) -

Map was so tiny.SaltyMeatballs

At the time it was huge! Well, to me anyway.

I really liked Vice City's theme and feel. This looks like a great mod. I seriously hope Rockstar Games will return to 80's Vice City in a future installment.

#6 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Map was so tiny.Amster_G

I really liked Vice City's theme and feel. This looks like a great mod. I seriously hope Rockstar Games will return to 80's Vice City in a future installment.

At the time I felt it was smaller than GTA3 which was a disappointment, but I guess the third island in GTA3 was crap anyway.
#7 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
Release date - January 5th 2012f
#8 Posted by OB-47 (10908 posts) -

[QUOTE="Amster_G"]

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Map was so tiny.SaltyMeatballs

At the time I felt it was smaller than GTA3 which was a disappointment, but I guess the third island in GTA3 was crap anyway.

It really did feel smaller didn't it? It felt too isolated and small to truley feel like a proper city. Hopefully next gen the time era is revisted and we can see a huge map.