TrickStyle Problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WinterThorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WinterThorn
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Ok I know I'm supposed to contact the vendor for this problem but seeing as how Acclaim went bankrupt I'm fairly certain they cannot help, but more to the point I've downloaded the TrickStyle Demo and when I try to install it it gives me this error message:

An error occurred during the move data process: -113

Component:

File Group:

File: C:\Windows\TEMP\_WZS0106.TMP\data1.hdr

Again I know it's not your guys job tofix problems but I would greatly appreciate any advice given.

Best Regards,

Winter

cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts
If the file will not install, it means it's either an incomplete file, or a corrupt file usually. My guess is to delete it from your computer and try re-downloading it and then try to install it again. If the same problem persists, then try and find another source to download it from.
WinterThorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 WinterThorn
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Ok something tells me it's my system that's causing the problem I took your advice and downloaded the demo from fileplanet.com again i got the same message soo on to plan b which ended up being download.com again i got the same message and finally the same goes for the one i got from ign.com.

Not exactly sure what to do about this problem.

If the file will not install, it means it's either an incomplete file, or a corrupt file usually. My guess is to delete it from your computer and try re-downloading it and then try to install it again. If the same problem persists, then try and find another source to download it from.cos_vanquish