Trading games in to EB without the cases?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
is it possible to trade in games to EB without the cases? i got a bunch of 360 games that i dont have the cases for cuz i couldnt fit them when i moved back from indonesia to here, so im wondering if i could trade them in without the cases.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
I think so I seen games with their own ebgames cases just make sure its protected plus I think the valuse of it decreases without them.
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts
I know I have tried to trade in games without the cases before and they told me "NO" They do not take games without the original cases. But, it can't hurt to try, because they sell so many games that come in stock EB cases with the name of the game written on the case in black marker, so obviously at some point they take games without the original cases.
aching546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 aching546
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts
how much would i get if i traded in gears of war, prey, full auto, rockstar games presents table tennis, and bionicle: heroes? $45 at least? i think gears is like 20 and the other ones are like $5-$10 but i dono.
Yagami-Iori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#5 Yagami-Iori
Member since 2003 • 6327 Posts
Do it, if you want like 10 bux for all the games you have.
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
Yes you can...
indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
btw i found a place for trade in values for EB, they're all rip offs but i really want skate so sigh... http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/EB_trade_in_values#Games_8
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts
Yeah, game trade in places are one big rip off. That's why I've never liked the idea of them until they have that deal where if you trade in 3 or 5 games you get a new game free of charge. That's when I clean out my closet of the oldest games I have that I haven't played in at least a year and quite frankly forgot I even owned. That's about the only time places like Rhino Games, Gamestop and EB are worth anything to you and your used games. However, I will never discredit them for their selection of old games, it's great how they have just about any old game you can think of playing.
aching546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 aching546
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts

Yeah, game trade in places are one big rip off. That's why I've never liked the idea of them until they have that deal where if you trade in 3 or 5 games you get a new game free of charge. That's when I clean out my closet of the oldest games I have that I haven't played in at least a year and quite frankly forgot I even owned. That's about the only time places like Rhino Games, Gamestop and EB are worth anything to you and your used games. However, I will never discredit them for their selection of old games, it's great how they have just about any old game you can think of playing.cos_vanquish

so you're saying if i trade in gears and 4 other games i could get halo 3 for free at eb games?

ShenlongBo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 ShenlongBo
Member since 2004 • 3800 Posts
how much would i get if i traded in gears of war, prey, full auto, rockstar games presents table tennis, and bionicle: heroes? $45 at least? i think gears is like 20 and the other ones are like $5-$10 but i dono.aching546
You could try calling the store. *shrug*