Too many games to play

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

I game primarily on my 360. My PC can't handle these new games. But Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars have me interested. Is Diablo 3 as overrated as it seems? Just got NBA 2k13. I want to play borderlands 2 but only have so much time. I played sleeping dogs. Still playing skyrim and haven't finished it. Is torchlight going to come to the 360? I know a lot of random questions but just on gaming overload right now. I think all the games I want to play just came out or something. I'm not that excited for halo. Never really liked halo that much. Dishonored looks pretty good. But trying to figure out what to spend my money on. I'm thinking NBA 2k and Borderlands will give me the best of both worlds? I like sports games and open world type loot games... Also like adventure games. The new sherlock holmes isn't as hyped but interests me. I'd really like to play torchlight but I don't think my pc will handle it. Borderlands is better anyways?

I guess I'm looking for someone to say Borderlands 2 is the best loot game out right now. Screw torchlight or guild wars. Just get borderlands and nba 2k and you are good. Diablo 3 sucks balls.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Borderlands 2 is great, I certainly don't regret getting it. That's about all I can say really. Only you know your tastes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
If you never played Borderlands 1 you may like B2. Just how playing oblivion to death made skyrim boring, borderlands 2 will only be fun if you play it fresh
Cataclism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Cataclism
Member since 2007 • 1537 Posts
More paragraphs, less randomness. If I were you I'd get Guild Wars 2 and Borderlands 2. Torchlight 2 also if you can manage the money (it's cheaper than the others). I couldn't care less about nba-whatever. OR, if you care to wait a bit, get the Borderlands 2 GOTY edition when it comes out.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm not into borderlands its not my type of game.

worldalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 worldalpha
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts
Yes, lots of good games out there these days.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#7 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I only have two to play - Fifa 13 and Dishonored. So, not worried about it.

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

I'm sure I got plenty to play that it might take years to finish yet I still keep buying more games.

think I'm done buying games for 360 and Wii this year though going to buy 1 more game on 3DS and not sure how many on PS3