Tom Clancy's The Division Won't Make it This Year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Earlier this year, there were doubts that Tom Clancy's The Division would see release at all this year and now Ubisoft confirms that the game will be available sometime in 2015.

An update to the game is provided on the game's official site.

Here's the update , anyway i saw it coming ! thoughts?

Agents,

Today we announced that Tom Clancy's The Division will be available in 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Working on The Division is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us at Massive, Reflections, and Red Storm Entertainment. We are creating something we are really proud of and we don't want to compromise on quality. We are going to release the game when it's ready.

We want to thank you again for the exceptional ongoing support. Community is at the heart of what we are doing and we’re very much designing the game with you in mind, so your involvement means a lot to us.

The production is getting stronger every day and we can't wait to show you what we’ve been up to at this year’s E3. :)

Massive love,

The Dev Team

http://www.gametrailers.com/news-post/74434/tom-clancys-the-division-wont-make-it-this-year

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mjorh

Seriously? i thought Division has got a lotta momentum after the E3 ...yet no one cares it's been delayed ....weird.

vicky_john1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 vicky_john1
Member since 2014 • 230 Posts

Nowadays most of the games has the release issue.. .. Even GTA 5 PC not yet released ...

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

2015 huh

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

I hate Tom Clancy-based games , their stories are so stupidly cliched, so i don't give a damn about the delay anyway ! :P

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I was looking forward to playing it sooner than later but there are still plenty of other games coming out so I don't mind.

stizzal13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stizzal13
Member since 2013 • 609 Posts

This is one of the next gen titles that I was looking forward to playing, but with that said, my back log of games is pretty big. So, I probably would have not played it till 2015 or later, anyways.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mjorh

@elkoldo said:

I hate Tom Clancy-based games , their stories are so stupidly cliched, so i don't give a damn about the delay anyway ! :P

C'mon , it's not all about story man ...don't expect -last of us- from each game!

@stizzal13 said:

This is one of the next gen titles that I was looking forward to playing, but with that said, my back log of games is pretty big. So, I probably would have not played it till 2015 or later, anyways.

Yeah , i'm like you , huge backlog !

Avatar image for deactivated-63dfa0b8f0214
deactivated-63dfa0b8f0214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-63dfa0b8f0214
Member since 2003 • 378 Posts

First the Witcher 3, now this. Kinda sucks.

That basically leaves me with Dragon Age: Inquisition as my go big next gen game.

Though I am secretly happy as I don't have The Division worthy internet yet.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#10 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58948 Posts

The thing will probably be polluted with money grubbing aspects. Not excited.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mjorh said:

Earlier this year, there were doubts that Tom Clancy's The Division would see release at all this year and now Ubisoft confirms that the game will be available sometime in 2015.

An update to the game is provided on the game's official site.

Here's the update , anyway i saw it coming ! thoughts?

Agents,

Today we announced that Tom Clancy's The Division will be available in 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Working on The Division is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us at Massive, Reflections, and Red Storm Entertainment. We are creating something we are really proud of and we don't want to compromise on quality. We are going to release the game when it's ready.

We want to thank you again for the exceptional ongoing support. Community is at the heart of what we are doing and we’re very much designing the game with you in mind, so your involvement means a lot to us.

The production is getting stronger every day and we can't wait to show you what we’ve been up to at this year’s E3. :)

Massive love,

The Dev Team

http://www.gametrailers.com/news-post/74434/tom-clancys-the-division-wont-make-it-this-year

Hmmm, ok

Another title delayed that is "meeeeh"

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts
@mjorh said:

@elkoldo said:

C'mon , it's not all about story man ...don't expect -last of us- from each game!

Man, all of Tom Clancy's stories are about American super soldiers making the world safe for democracy by fighting the invaders, eastern European bad guys.Man this shit is nauseously cliched.This perfectly applies to Call of Duty ,too.

yngsten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 yngsten
Member since 2011 • 463 Posts

@lumzi32 said:

First the Witcher 3, now this. Kinda sucks.

That basically leaves me with Dragon Age: Inquisition as my go big next gen game.

Though I am secretly happy as I don't have The Division worthy internet yet.

Yeah me too, though I'm kinda excited about the new Wolfenstein coming in four days.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mjorh

@elkoldo said:
@mjorh said:

@elkoldo said:

Man, all of Tom Clancy's stories are about American super soldiers making the world safe for democracy by fighting the invaders, eastern European bad guys.Man this shit is nauseously cliched.This perfectly applies to Call of Duty ,too.

I know , but as i said you should lower your expectations ....

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I thought it was semi-confirmed that The Division wasn't coming out this year.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

@elkoldo said:
@mjorh said:

@elkoldo said:

To be fair, Rainbow Six: Patriots looked promising story wise in the way dealing with domestic terrorists killing anyone involved in the stock market and stealing money from others. Too bad it got scrapped.