The Last of Us: Grounded DLC revealed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Link

Naughty Dog has announced their third and final DLC drop for The Last of Us season pass, theGrounded Bundle. This will include new story content, a maps pack, a weapons pack, and two survival skills packs called the Situational Survival Skills Bundle and the Professional Survival Skills Bundle.

Grounded Mode will be the hardest challenge you’ll ever face as you try to complete the single-player campaign of The Last of Us. The AI is relentless, smart, and brutal, and survival will be near impossible.

The standalone Grounded Mode DLC will include new trophies as well as single and multiplayer content while the Reclaimed Territories Map Pack will include four new locations: Wharf, Capitol, Coal Mine, and Water Tower. The Survivalist Weapon Bundle will add the Specter, Double Barrel, Enforcer, and the Launcher guns.

If you don’t have a season pass, it will be available for $19.99 for the next four weeks and will include the Abandoned Territories and Left Behind DLC. If that doesn’t sound appealing enough, you can also purchase each of the bundles separately as well.

Regardless of your current season pass status, everyone will be getting a new Full-Auto Rifle for free.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Cool. Thought Left Behind would be the last bit of DLC content dropped, but it seems not. Probably going to go ahead and pick this up.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Is this going to come with the ps4 version?

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

New story content? Cool. I guess I'll pick up the PS4 version (which will have all the DLC) sooner rather than later.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I thought Left Behind was the last single player story DLC we'd get. Hey I'm not complaining, this is awesome. But does anyone know if all this will come on the PS4 version of the game? if not PS3 version it is.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Man, I might just buy the Last of Us for that grounded mode... I love a good challenge.