The 15 most hated Video Game characters of all time.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by knyfex (131 posts) -
#2 Posted by deathofaninja (2075 posts) -
This says most annoying,not most hated.
#3 Posted by In_Vino_Verita (1701 posts) -
Annoying, yes.
#4 Posted by knyfex (131 posts) -
My bad - there's no going back now
#5 Posted by Lyphe2k (3385 posts) -
Dumb list really.
#6 Posted by staindcoldlp (15121 posts) -
A pretty obvious and generic number one choice, but it was humorous.
#7 Posted by SSJBen (7071 posts) -

Raiden on the list = instant phailz.

Dog from Duck Hunt = instant win.

#8 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -
Ahaha yeah they've annoyed me quite a bit in those games. Especially the cops in Road Rash. Anyone who has played Dragon Quest VIII would agree with me if Prince Charmles was added.
#9 Posted by HillyBilly (31446 posts) -
I thought it was a pretty good list. Though, in my opinion, baby Mario should've been higher.
#10 Posted by Los9090 (7288 posts) -
Ha, I def. would yell at Navi a lot.
#11 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -

When I play OoT, I so want to kill that little fairy.

Oh, Navi, I hate you so much...

#12 Posted by garey017 (1666 posts) -

Every racer that uses comeback A.I. LOL, too true, that really pretty much destroys the whole point of racing.

#13 Posted by SuperAgentZero (476 posts) -
What's wrong with Tails? I like Tails.
#14 Posted by spazzx625 (43432 posts) -
The thing about Slippy made me LOL.
#15 Posted by GabuEx (36552 posts) -

I gotta agree that picking the dog from Duck Hunt seemed like a rather poor choice for #1. The most popular choice is not the one that should be #1; that should be the most worthy choice.

I liked most of the rest of the list, though. I'd probably put either Natalya or Navi as #1, myself. In thinking about it further, I'd definitely put Natalya as #1. I don't think any character has made me yell profanity at the screen without being an enemy more than Natalya did. It's an absolute relief when you finally can stop protecting her and having her walk right in front of you while you're shooting a Soviet guy and then fail your mission because you killed her.

Navi's a close second, though. I loved this comic about Phantom Hourglass.

#16 Posted by staindcoldlp (15121 posts) -

Navi's a close second, though. I loved this comic about Phantom Hourglass.

GabuEx

That's a great comic. Felt the same way when I first heard the fairy in PH.

#17 Posted by Shiggums (21436 posts) -
Only agree with Mr. Resetti. That list lacked Cait Sith from FFVII, which should be #1. Or Quina from FFIX.
#18 Posted by sc_ajk29 (564 posts) -

Where's Tatl from Majora's Mask??

And why are Slippy and Navi on the list??

That list FAILS.

#19 Posted by yentar480 (5066 posts) -
i have navi's AYYYYYYHHHH burned into my mind forever. I hated ashley from RE4. I don't need to worry about someone who can't use a gun while im fighting off crazy cultists
#20 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20834 posts) -

Pretty good list and I'm glad they put Ashley on that list. She kinda buzzkilled that game for me.

#21 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -
i lol'd so hard at the navi description. truer words have never been typed. but raiden gets way more crap than he deserves. playing from his perspective only added a certain mystique to snake. absense makes the heart grow fonder. ashley shouldnt have been on the list either. without her, that game would have been so repetitive.
#22 Posted by Setsa (8431 posts) -
O.o Why is there a picture of Tatl (fairy in MM) for Navi?
#23 Posted by Honenheim (5394 posts) -
They forgot the blond chick from Grandia 3, shes by far the biggest pain in the ass in all RPG's.
#24 Posted by Steel_Rain777 (1770 posts) -

Mr Resetti is very gay I hated that Fuh-hag. I think it's funny they added that Piece of crap Dog from Duck Hunt, why oh why couldn't you be able to shoot him???

I probably would've added that trans-gender dude from Enchanted Arms(forgot his name).

#25 Posted by summer_star17x (2683 posts) -
i think Vaan and Tidus should be in that list.
Vaan had the UGLIEST piece of crap voice I've ever heard for a video game character. not to mention he's freakishly scary looking and ugly as heck.
Tidus is a whiny little $#@%^.
#26 Posted by willxcool (2038 posts) -

yeah good list i think raiden should be number one for when i found out that he was the lead chracter for mgs 2 i got so pissed planned not to buy the game but i had to LOL

and the dog at the duck hunt yeah i remember it, but did not bother at all, but those guyz who drink beer in a tony hawk game can't remmeber will laugh at u everytime you fail a trick, and that was UPSETTING

#27 Posted by yentar480 (5066 posts) -

i think Vaan and Tidus should be in that list.
Vaan had the UGLIEST piece of crap voice I've ever heard for a video game character. not to mention he's freakishly scary looking and ugly as heck.
Tidus is a whiny little $#@%^.summer_star17x

yea they werent the best lead characters...especially for a FF game

#28 Posted by sleepanimal (76 posts) -

The Dog from Duck Hunt

lol!!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!:lol:

#29 Posted by _rock_ (7071 posts) -
Luigi should of been on that list.