Telltale updates on their new ip's

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by The_Last_Ride (74204 posts) -

Link

While Telltale Game’s has kept their upcoming Game of Thrones project under wraps aside from confirming that it will not be prequel and will run alongside the HBO series, they did make a statement regarding when they will spill details on the game.

Telltale’s director of PR, Job J. Stauffer, tweeted about the game in an effort to quell any expectations.

Telltale will instead spend E3 focusing on Tales from the Borderlands which will be shown for the first time with previews being shown throughout the week.

Telltale will instead spend E3 focusing on Tales from the Borderlands which will be shown for the first time with previews being shown throughout the week.

#2 Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Not a fan of Game of Thrones so I don't care much of that, but I hope to will try to appeal to people who don't read the books or watch the show. (Like the way they did with The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us)

#3 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

Can't wait to see Tales from the Borderlands, I enjoyed Borderlands 2's characters and world so it's going to be fun seeing an expansion that primarily focuses on characters and story.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74204 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

Not a fan of Game of Thrones so I don't care much of that, but I hope to will try to appeal to people who don't read the books or watch the show. (Like the way they did with The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us)

Game of Thrones is freaking amazing, if they do something similar to the previous games then it's going to be amazing