Tekken X Street Fighter not cancelled

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Link

So apparantly the game has not been cancelled prior to what most of us thought. Did anyone here actually like Street Fighter X Tekken? I did not personally, i would like to see what Namco could do with the crossover title.

Game Director and Chief Producer of the Tekken series Katsuhiro Harada said today at Comic Con that Tekken X Street Fighter is still in development according to Siliconera.

Harada went on to say that the game is still moving forward, but with all the projects that are being worked on it needs its own spotlight so please relax.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

Well that's certainly good to hear, I was quite worried that it was canned. I loved Street Fighter X Tekken, thought it was an excellent game. It was very cool to see Tekken characters done in the Street Fighter style. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Street Fighter charcters done Tekken style. Hopefully the game will also come out for current gen consoles.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Archangel3371: i am a bigger Tekken fan than Street Fighter, so i am still looking forward to it