super smas bros. Vs.Super Smas bros. Melee Vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nostalgiahurts2
nostalgiahurts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nostalgiahurts2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
ssb -1999 ssbm -2001 ssbb -2008 well its been 5 years since brawl came out. I'm sure opinions have changed over the years. I once saw a thread just like this one..but that was in 2008. you cant judge a game series that fast (CALLING BRAWL THE BEST 6 or 10 days after it came out). so which one do you think is the best out of the three?
Avatar image for nostalgiahurts2
nostalgiahurts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 nostalgiahurts2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I would say Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Because, of the adventure mode: The Subspace Emissary. The graphics and cutscenes are brilliant. And has the largest roster characters in super smash series. Plus, it has online play and stage creator. Also, the final smash is awesome.

But, the other two super smash series are still good.

southbandidos4
you only mentioned the content :p what about the, oh I don't know, FIGHTING. there's a good reason why people prefer the first 2 and not brawl. THE FIGHTING. THE GAMEPLAY. more stages and a lot of other features is just extra. the stage builder, online mode, and subspace adventure mode are all boring / bland/ forgettable. the online mode is awful. subspace is as generic as you can get. stage builder is even worse. the gameplay/fighting sucks, too. there's nothing good to say about brawl at all. ssb- for fighting ssbm- for fighting and combos ssbb- for everything else but fighting.