stupid driving system

This topic is locked from further discussion.

da_capo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 da_capo
Member since 2006 • 75 Posts

its not a bad game but I cant really understand the driving system. there is no speedometer, impossible to control the car in first person, cant avoid killing people but man one thing simply blows me away - police. their skills are simply INSANE: no regards to people safety or property, crazy driving skills that sends Schumacher back to school for a driving license, they can drive straight through a bunch of close cars with crazy drifting that makes NFS blush. not to mention that sometimes it gives u the advise to hide in the care when the police has already surrounded u. REALLY REALLY STUPID

I had to give up. cant play a game where every police driver is a superman with a free ticket to kill everyone just because a car has be stolen

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

You're more than welcome to comfort yourself when nobody's looking but making a thread and whining about video game logic is just sad and I just can't feel anything but sorry for you...... But most importantly, what game are you talking about ?

eagle63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 eagle63
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

You're more than welcome to comfort yourself when nobody's looking but making a thread and whining about video game logic is just sad and I just can't feel anything but sorry for you...... But most importantly, what game are you talking about ?

BUUURRRN!!