Square Enix handles their fans very, very wrong

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -

Square Enix apparantly, doesn't like that fans are working on a translation of Final Fantasy Type-0. What they hell are they doing? It's freaking stupid to sue someone who's actually doing something for free.

Link

#2 Edited by JangoWuzHere (16592 posts) -

Well, it is being released in the west soon. I think the translation group should have expected something like this.

#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

Well, it is being released in the west soon. I think the translation group should have expected something like this.

true, either they should have been quicker or not stopped it

#4 Posted by Flubbbs (3160 posts) -

how dare Square Enix protect their intellectual property!

#5 Posted by foxhound_fox (88776 posts) -
@Flubbbs said:

rabblerabblerabble!

#6 Edited by Behardy24 (4654 posts) -

@Flubbbs said:

lol.

#7 Edited by PyratRum (561 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

In fairness, the group started the translation project loooong before SE even hinted at a Western release of Type-0. The full release of the translation patch was out a month before SE announced the HD version.

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -

@pyratrum said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

In fairness, the group started the translation project loooong before SE even hinted at a Western release of Type-0. The full release of the translation patch was out a month before SE announced the HD version.

which is my point, at least announce it to the west