This topic is locked from further discussion.

reperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 reperman
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
I read rumors about the sonic the hedgogh (ps3 and xbox 360)will be on pc. Thats true?
reperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 reperman
I never play that sonic and i would like to try!
reperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 reperman
I will be waiting!
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
SEGA needs to put Sonic '06 far in its past and instead work on refining the formula from Sonic and the Secret Rings.
Darth_Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 Darth_Homer
Member since 2004 • 5779 Posts

I read rumors about the sonic the hedgogh (ps3 and xbox 360)will be on pc. Thats true?reperman

If that's the case, shouldn't it be out already? I mean, we're talking about a two year old game. It shouldn't be that hard to bring it over now.

Besides, Sonic Team need to learn how to make a great game before they do anything else. I mean, the best Sonic games at the moment aren't even developed by Sonic Team! (i.e. Sonic Rush)

Ash2X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#8 Ash2X
Member since 2005 • 3035 Posts

Who cares?All they had to do is the same they did in SA1 and SA2 who were the greatest 3D-J´n Rs ever thanks to clever Level-Design,fast speed,challenging extra-missions and a good replay value...and I didn´t even finish the 360-Demo.

SciFiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 SciFiCat
Member since 2006 • 1750 Posts

[QUOTE="reperman"]I never play that sonic and i would like to try!dvader654

Dont, I love SA1 and SA2, even Heroes. This Sonic is trash, its nearly broken. Maybe if there is a PC version they can fix some of the load issues but even still it will be a mess.

Agreed, not even the most hardcore Sonic fan could argue in favor of the next gen "Sonic The Hedgehog" game that appeared on 360 and PS3, it was atrocious. Buy a DS if you don't have one and wait for Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. You should care for this game since it is being made by BioWare, makers of Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic and Baldur's Gate.