Someone help me with Final Fantasy XIII-2

#1 Edited by capcomchen (203 posts) -

Here you can see my map, When I finish 01XAF, I go to some place unknown time unknow. just bottom on the pic. but I have no other place to go to procced my story mode, any one can help me here. Thanks!

#2 Edited by Lhomity (465 posts) -

Memory is really vague now, but I think you need to go back to Bresha Ruins and enter a new gate in there You should be heading to Sunleth after that. I don't the remember specific times.

If that fails, try looking for a walkthrough and find where you're up to. Good luck.

#3 Posted by Evil_Saluki (4949 posts) -

I had to use a walkthrough for that game. It's a lot of back tracking and hidden stuff you will wander about for hours and days looking for obscure things. Didn't mind the game overall but it's game world wasn't much fun to explore so I didn't have the patience for too much getting lost in it.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74404 posts) -

@capcomchen: go and search for a wiki or a walkthrough, if i am not mistaken you have to go back, but i am not sure to when. It's a long time since i played it. Just go to youtube and search for a walkthrough and skip to the part you have trouble with

#5 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (18457 posts) -

Or you can just play a better game.

#6 Edited by Evil_Saluki (4949 posts) -

I don't think anyone can blame anyone for using a walkthrough for that game. The challenge is more overcoming bosses then trying to find where to go next.

#7 Edited by capcomchen (203 posts) -

@Lhomity:

My Man, you saved me. I pass it. Thanks! you are right, I have to go back to open some gate with out any tip. it sucks.

#8 Posted by Lhomity (465 posts) -

@capcomchen: You're welcome. Have fun. ;)

#9 Edited by Black_Knight_00 (19099 posts) -

I had to use a walkthrough and even then I had trouble unlocking the bare minimum sections to beat that game. Awful game design.