So who else was disappointed with Starcraft 2 ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

i just beat the game and still thinking its good but not great they multiplayer is fun but i still cant believe it took them 10 years to pump this game out i expected a lot more personally anyone else feel the same ?

Reptylus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Reptylus
Member since 2009 • 1875 Posts

Not at all, it's just like a sequel should be: Basic game mechanics unchanged, new characters and units added, graphics spiced up and even the legendary balancing of SC1 is not messed up by the new stuff. This is exactly what I expected and hoped for.

sboyer2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sboyer2
Member since 2010 • 941 Posts

I wanna play it so bad but i'm not sure how it'll run on my macbook pro...def not buying it if it wont even run good.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

can't please them all, i never played starcraft so i wouldn't know "i'm not interested in RTS so sue me"

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Not me. Not even a little. :)

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#6 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
I wasn't. I thought it was wonderful.
MisterEditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MisterEditor
Member since 2010 • 185 Posts
I'm finding it very entertaining. But the game took like, what, seven years to make or something? They could have - and should have - knocked this out in three years at the most.
GrandTheftDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GrandTheftDog
Member since 2010 • 679 Posts
I'm finding it very entertaining. But the game took like, what, seven years to make or something? They could have - and should have - knocked this out in three years at the most.MisterEditor
You have no idea how game developing works. You dont know they might have needed the whole 10 years......
Cathartic93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Cathartic93
Member since 2010 • 89 Posts

I am only disappointed in the fact that it only features the Terran campaign, and I wish Blizzard would release the full game instead of only one, albeit large, piece. I mean, they've been working on it for over a decade (from what I understand), I could have waited a few more for the full package. I guess Blizzard has been spending too much money on this to sell it at $60.

D1zzyCriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 D1zzyCriminal
Member since 2009 • 1839 Posts

Not at all, it's just like a sequel should be: Basic game mechanics unchanged, new characters and units added, graphics spiced up and even the legendary balancing of SC1 is not messed up by the new stuff. This is exactly what I expected and hoped for.

Reptylus

What you describe is an expansion pack/graphics update. As a full blown sequel 10 years in the makingthey dont offer alot in terms of content compared to the original.

SalmonCatching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SalmonCatching
Member since 2010 • 234 Posts
[QUOTE="MisterEditor"]I'm finding it very entertaining. But the game took like, what, seven years to make or something? They could have - and should have - knocked this out in three years at the most.GrandTheftDog
You have no idea how game developing works. You dont know they might have needed the whole 10 years......

Ummm he may not know how video game development works but Blizz has clearly said officially that they started development on SCII 3 years ago. :P