So I want to sell my old Xbox.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MrLions (9898 posts) -
So do I just go into Gamestop and just go to the front desk and just ask if I could sell it to them? And how much money would I get?
#2 Posted by MasterChief1013 (7019 posts) -
i sold mine about 2 years ago for 50$ at gamestop. right now, i wouldn't be surprised if they offered like 5-10$. better off donating it to charity, or giving it to a young cousin as an xmas present.
#3 Posted by BioShockOwnz (52901 posts) -
Trade-in value is close to $20. Just keep it.
#4 Posted by MrLions (9898 posts) -
doh D:
#5 Posted by summer_star17x (2683 posts) -
give it to me :)
#6 Posted by cliffshahman (1 posts) -
Try selling it to http://www.speedsell.com ?
#7 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -
At gamestop nothing. At the begining of march/end of febuary they stopped buying XBOX's and XBOX games. And they have everything priced to burn off stock. As someone who is still playing on a XBOX I have took advantage of it and have been buying games like crazy really cheap.
#8 Posted by Cujo31 (2876 posts) -
I've been looking for one. PM me. Throw it on ebay and I'll grab it for a good price.
#9 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18072 posts) -

Current gamestop trade in value for xbox is $5. Nuff said.

#10 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -
At gamestop nothing. At the begining of march/end of febuary they stopped buying XBOX's and XBOX games. And they have everything priced to burn off stock. As someone who is still playing on a XBOX I have took advantage of it and have been buying games like crazy really cheap.mattykovax
Seriously?! No! I need somewhere like that to buy my Xbox games!
#11 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15882 posts) -

Don't take anything into Gamestop for a trade, you'll get ripped off in a criminal fashion.

On the other hand, an Xbox isn't worth anything these days anyway. You'll get about $30 on ebay for it... it's an old console, and unlike the PS2, has absolutely no support.

#12 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -
[QUOTE="mattykovax"]At gamestop nothing. At the begining of march/end of febuary they stopped buying XBOX's and XBOX games. And they have everything priced to burn off stock. As someone who is still playing on a XBOX I have took advantage of it and have been buying games like crazy really cheap.muthsera666

Yeah. I got five games for 20 dollars recently. they range from like 3 to 8 dollars.
#13 Posted by Infinite-Zr0 (13284 posts) -
I'd donate it if I wanted to get rid of it
#14 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -
[QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="mattykovax"]At gamestop nothing. At the begining of march/end of febuary they stopped buying XBOX's and XBOX games. And they have everything priced to burn off stock. As someone who is still playing on a XBOX I have took advantage of it and have been buying games like crazy really cheap.mattykovax

Yeah. I got five games for 20 dollars recently. they range from like 3 to 8 dollars.

I just got two games for $7... But, I can't afford to buy all the games yet!!
#15 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -
I just got two games for $7... But, I can't afford to buy all the games yet!!muthsera666
I know how it is. Thats how I first noticed you. You are a great poster,but you seem to be the only other person on gamespot trying to snag every xbox game you can. :P
#16 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -

[QUOTE="muthsera666"] I just got two games for $7... But, I can't afford to buy all the games yet!!mattykovax
I know how it is. Thats how I first noticed you. You are a great poster,but you seem to be the only other person on gamespot trying to snag every xbox game you can. :P

Gee, thanks. :oops:

I guess it's a good thing I'll be getting a job soon, so that I can buy what's left before they disappear.

#17 Posted by Jdog30 (4512 posts) -
So do I just go into Gamestop and just go to the front desk and just ask if I could sell it to them? And how much money would I get?MrLions
you have to be 18 and have ID prooving you are 18 or bring someone with you who is 18 with acceptable ID. then you juts bring your XBOX to them and hope for $25 in return.
#18 Posted by Nifty_Shark (13137 posts) -

They don't even accept Xbox products anymore. Shame.