Snowboarding game from late 90s/early 2000s

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MegaKoga (2 posts) -
I have lately started collecting games that I either played or wanted to play, back when I was a child. I remember one game, that I used to play with my best friend. The title is long forgotten, but it was quite fun. It was a snowboarding game. I'm 100% positive it was not cool boarders or ssx. This game allowed to to create your own character from scratch. And you could replay your entire run, messing with the camera and whatnot. Also, I remember specifically a level, which had a very larg truck/vehicle at the end of the run. I can't remember if it was supposed be a snow truck or a medical vehicle or what, but it had tank treads on the wheels. But that's about all I can remember. I don't know if it's a ps1/ps2 game. But it IS on the playstation. I'm not sure which one it was, but I would really like to know. Thank you!!
#2 Posted by Canvas_Of_Flesh (4052 posts) -
#3 Posted by CRS98 (9036 posts) -

1080? No, wait, that was N64 only.

#4 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
Was amped on the playstation? Or was that xbox exclusive idk all I remember was my snowboarding custom character chick was like the best ever :lol:
#5 Posted by MegaKoga (2 posts) -
I already looked at that list. I couldn't find anything difinitive or conclusive there.
#6 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18420 posts) -
Please repost this here in the dedicated thread.
#7 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8434 posts) -
Coolboarders?
#8 Posted by Yagr_Zero (27837 posts) -
Please repost this here in the dedicated thread.Black_Knight_00
Again, got it before I could answer. >_>