DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

I was Just wondering if anyone knew the total number of quests/side quests ect this wonderful title actually has..

At present, I'm about 280 hours in playing the Legendary Edition.. Level 54.. A mage, with Destruction, Restoration, Conjuration, Sneak, Lock Picking and Pickpocket all maxed to 100 and have completed about 90% of the Thief guild missions and all the collage missions whilst in the process of completing missions in the companions, the dark brotherhood, fighters guild ect whilst trying to max out the Werewolf perks..

"This game is huge compared to past Bethesda's titles"

To be honest, I still feel I haven't scratched the surface yet, as there is so so much to do and discover, It's great!

If I remember correctly I think I got about 500 hours out of Fallout 3, 300 from Fallout Vegas, and about 450 from Oblivion GOTY, but I could quite easily imagine gamers getting well over 1000 hours out of this wonderful title.

Has anyone actually discovered, completed and counted every single mission/quest/side quest ect within this particular title.. If so.. How Many are there because certain characters within the game simply love dishing out quest after quest after quest. It's never ending!! Example.. I've completed nearly 100 missions for 'Delvin' from the 'Thief's guild' alone, and still counting! I think you have to complete about 120 missions before eventually being awarded the Thieves Guild safe.

Great game.