Sims 4 is coming - How do you feel?

#1 Edited by Micheljordon (29 posts) -

Hey guys, Sims 4 is coming with special features like create your own avatar and more others

Are you excited for this Game?

#2 Edited by Jacanuk (4331 posts) -

Hey guys, Sims 4 is coming with special features like create your own avatar and more others

Are you excited for this Game?

Not really but my GF is very excited except it seems like Maxis is really lining up for getting a shit ton of cash out of expansions, so many features have been left out that are considered to be fundamental and should be included in the first.

#3 Posted by stizzal13 (602 posts) -

The Sims have a special place in my heart, but I am not excited for Sims 4. Like @Jacanuk said it sounds like they will be leaving a lot of features out of the initial release, and I have not seen a very convincing reasoning for why that is. So, I probably won't play the game until a collection set comes out, like for the Sims 3.

#4 Edited by skipper847 (3217 posts) -

Never liked the sims but selling a half finished product is a no. I was tempted to get into the sim 4 but when I heard the news pool etc as too complicated ti fit in I was like. I will keep my money instead.

#5 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2573 posts) -

I've never never bought a sims game and never plan to.I don't support EA and their greedy expansion milking practices.

#6 Posted by Micheljordon (29 posts) -

The Sims have a special place in my heart, but I am not excited for Sims 4. Like @Jacanuk said it sounds like they will be leaving a lot of features out of the initial release, and I have not seen a very convincing reasoning for why that is. So, I probably won't play the game until a collection set comes out, like for the Sims 3.

That's great dear :)

#7 Posted by blangenakker (2293 posts) -

I like The Sims but damn EA, just put it out of its misery.

#8 Posted by Jacanuk (4331 posts) -

I like The Sims but damn EA, just put it out of its misery.

Why would EA Maxis stop making a game that makes them a shit ton of cash?

#9 Edited by MirkoS77 (7331 posts) -

Nope, it's an EA game.

#10 Edited by udUbdaWgz1 (631 posts) -

i'm still waiting for a rpg to incorporate the natural sim-like gameplay. real-time, queue, strategy and sim are all natural rpg elements and there should already be a game that incorporates all these gameplay systems.

i'd do it myself, but, i don't know a lick about development. i just supply ideas, perspective and common-sense.

#11 Posted by Glitter (353 posts) -

I am excited about it, but I most likely won't be able to get it due to expense issues and not knowing anything about PC gaming.

#12 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18409 posts) -

Utterly indifferent as ever, but I hear hardcore Sims fans are getting up in arms against this 4th game, because apparently it will come with less content in the base package and sell much more through DLC.