Should I get " Remember me " ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1 kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

the reason that the game caught my attention is the Cyberpunk theme . I love futuristic/cyberpunk themed stuff like Deus Ex . so how is Remember me ? do you think I should get it ?

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 36

#2 heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

IMO, story and characters are good. Gameplay is meh, but you may like it. You could try StarCraft 2 or System shock 2 since they're sci-fi and masterpieces.

loafofgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 loafofgame
Member since 2013 • 1742 Posts

Good question. I'm wondering that myself. I hear it's rather short and that it's more potential than actual execution, but if you get it cheap, you might have an entertaining few hours. I first want to finish all the games I bought but haven't played yet, and after that I'll wait for a sale.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

The game is extremely linear, the combat system isn't explored enough, and you only get everything at the end of the game. The story is pretty good and the memory sequences are pretty good. I gave it a 7 in my review. It's a good game, but i would wait for a sale and then get it

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I got it when it was free for ps plus a long time ago.

I enjoyed the game. Fun combat, decent story and I like the setting. Its better than I expected. If you can find it for cheap I see no reason not to pick it up.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

The extreme linearity was off putting, especially when the gameplay trailers made it look much more open world. The combat system is mediocre and the memory remix mechanic (pretty much the one thing that makes this game really unique) is used like 3 or 4 times in the entire game. The story was decent, but you have to play an intensely run of the mill, linear beat em up to get it.

-Byshop