It's only 5 bucks at Ebgames, is it worth it?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: May 11, 2013
- Posts: 173
- Member Since: July 28, 2003
- Posts: 5826
Many people will tell you not to. Many reviewers hated it.
Personally, I was a huge Duke Nukem 3D fan, and all I wanted and was waiting for was a new "Duke". I paid full price for it at release, and that's what I got.
Edit: If you're thinking console instead of PC, you might be best with it for Xbox 360 since installing it to the hard drive will help reduce loading times (whereas I don't know that installation is always an available option for the PS3 version.
Edit 2: Here's a review by a guy who is/was also one of the biggest Duke 3D fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_EESRrn-Ck
- Member Since: September 1, 2004
- Posts: 18418
- Member Since: January 16, 2006
- Posts: 1750
- Member Since: October 23, 2004
- Posts: 3002
- Member Since: May 16, 2002
- Posts: 42748
- Member Since: March 24, 2013
- Posts: 448
- Member Since: December 8, 2007
- Posts: 390
- Member Since: August 26, 2006
- Posts: 2243
- Member Since: April 1, 2004
- Posts: 5162
- Member Since: February 21, 2007
- Posts: 7051
- Member Since: July 7, 2005
- Posts: 1349
- Member Since: December 3, 2008
- Posts: 5689
- Member Since: August 26, 2005
- Posts: 23744
- Member Since: September 3, 2010
- Posts: 1278
- Member Since: February 23, 2012
- Posts: 1366
Many people will tell you not to buy it, but those are the same people who consider Mass Effect 2's combat to be good and Metal Gear Solid 4 to have enough gameplay. The game is FUN, and that is what a game should be, the game is just trying to give the player a good time rather than being so serious that it forgets about gameplay like the most critically aclaimed games this generation. Buy it, the only real problems with the game is the long loading times.
- Member Since: June 26, 2013
- Posts: 632
- Member Since: June 11, 2004
- Posts: 11828
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: April 7, 2007
- Posts: 14793