Shenmue III NOW!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

I recently read that story about how rumors of a Dreamcast II are circulating around the web and that reminded me of a little game called Shenmue.

I personally love this series more then any other and have died a little inside everyday(I'm being a little melodramatic I know) after playing and beating Shenmue II, and being left on a **** wire(for those of you who've beat it you know exactly what I'm talking about). So who else wants a conclusion to this awesome game series with a third and final installment?

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
The script is written, the story is finished, unfortunately so is Yu Suzuki. His development career is all but done, he'd be in more of an advisory role than anything else...and even that role would be rare. There was talk of a re-release of the first two in a box set with the 3rd with remade graphics but that went by the wayside as quickly as it started. The 3rd game will never come out. Its over, forget the series existed.
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts
Sadly I think you're right :(
_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts
Shenmue III never, unfortunately. As much as I would like to see another game, it just ain't happening. I would have liked to see how the story ended. Speaking of Shenmue, I wonder what happened to the whole Online thing that was going on a while back.