This topic is locked from further discussion.

Andrex1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Andrex1212
Member since 2003 • 93 Posts

I am personally a big fan of the Sega company and everything they had done back in the 90's up to the Dreamcast. I loved the Sonic franchise so much more than and of the other franchises out even to this day. Unfortunately, I personally think that after the dreamcast went down Sega didn't actually feel as good about making quality games and well... this is obvious considering the games after Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were TERRIBLE. I LOVED Sonic Adventure and the Sonic The Hedgehog 16-bit and up games but... well... the new Sonic The Hedgehog was so bad that I actually believed that the creators gave up caring about it. Now, with that false rumor about Dreamcast 2 I just realized that... with enough support I'm sure there would have to be SOME way to see this in the future. I don't care what anybody says, the Dreamcast was way better than PS2 and well, if the Dreamcast was still out through the era of PS2 online, Dreamcast would have dominated PS2 since Dreamcast actually had a browser and an entire pre-thought setup for the idea. If you personally wish that Sega would come back into the console industry or you would buy a Dreamcast 2 yourself if they made a new one, please comment in this thread. We all have a little of the Blue Hero in our hearts somewhere ;)

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
I'd want Sega to bring their games back to their former level of quality before making a new console... :?
sandroDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 sandroDX
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
I'd want Sega to bring their games back to their former level of quality before making a new console... :?Funkyhamster
ya same..
DarkCatalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DarkCatalyst
Member since 2002 • 20968 Posts
No! I don't want a fourth hardware manufacturer.
OneWingedAngeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 OneWingedAngeI
Member since 2003 • 9448 Posts
hell no sega failed for a reason.
BurnoutKarnege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 BurnoutKarnege
Member since 2006 • 99 Posts
I am a fan of sega i wish that they would bring back the old shining force games. with the wonderful turn based battles. I miss the old sonic games too, they have started to extremly suck after dreamcast.
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts

well, if they can make another console like the PS2 with lots of RPGs and good online play, I would buy it.
but if it's just another Xbox or PS3 withcrap games then...no.