Search of 2 games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jb666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jb666
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Dear Gamesport-users,

since a while I am searching the names of two games, which I played in a gambling hall in a holiday about 15-20 YSears ago. Till now I haven't succeeded in finding the games. Maybe I have luck and someone here recognizes the games due to the discription.

Game 1:

That was a 2D-jump-and-run game, where the hero walks along a corridor and is attacked from other men coming from left and right, which he hits with punches and foot sweeps. Enemies being defeated fall from the hallway like its a gangplank or something...they fall down to deepness. At the end of the hallway is a boos to be defeated. From what i remember its a guy with a stick or a baseball bat. If the hero manages to defeat the boss enemy, he walks up the stairs to the second level, where he walks another hallway back (hence opposite direction than level 1), same in level 3, 4 and 5.. From what i remeber there are 5 levels and on each end of the level there is a boss to defeat. I remeber on level 4 the boss enemy is a witch which is able to duplicate herself.

Game 2:

That was a 3D-game where the player drives a police car through the street (i think i remeber that it was looking like a freeway) trying to catch a criminal driving in a car by crashing his car with the police car till it stops. The game has a time limit to stop the enemy car as I remeber.

I hope someone recognizes one or even better both of the games. In any way many thanks to everyone's effort to read this topic to the end and for any hint.

greetings

JB

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@jb666: Hello there jb,

If you are looking for the name of these games then I suggest reposting this in the Can't Remember the Name of a Game thread. I'm sure you'll get the answer you seek there.