Rock Band 3 players?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Anyone here still have Rock Band 3?

if so what instrument do you play and how much DLC do you own?

VictorManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VictorManX
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
i have RB2, 3, the Beatles RB, green day....and on rock band 3 i have around 500+ songs (RB3+DLC) mostly i do Vocals (hard - expert) bass/guitar i can survive "challenging" level song on hard but doing very badly, my cousin who plays with us can pretty much do any song on hard (in the ones we have, Visions, battery and maybe freebird as well as the solo on the final countdown he fails) i do poorly on drums (fail some songs even in easy, one of them is "stone cold crazy" by Queen) never ask if i do keys, y simply suck a that, the only song i can do is Helen Wheels by Paul McCartney in the DLC mostly is made up of exports (Lego RB, Green day, AC/DC live, Classic Rock track pack, Metal track pack, and soon track pack vol2) i have most of System of a Down songs, Paul McCartney, Creedence Clearwater, some from Blondie, Queen, Bon Jovi, etc, i would be easier if you can connect on a Saturday night and hopefully you can see which songs he have in common. by the way i only go online Saturday nights/Sunday mornings (Saturday from around 9-10pm to probably 3-4 am Sunday) this is due to my phone company saying that my zone has no access to anything other than dial-up and even the cable company wont go there. so i connect at a friend's house
VictorManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VictorManX
it seem s that for you miy online times are from 11pm Saturday to around 6am Sunday
VictorManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 VictorManX
http://dlcquickplay.com/user/victormanx to better check common songs
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points