Ridge Racer Unbounded

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SadPSPAddict (5461 posts) -

Picked this up on Saturday and what a great game!! Adicitve, explosive action all the way. Anyone else here picked it up??

#2 Posted by TAMKFan (32717 posts) -

I want to try it sometime. I like what I've heard about it, even if it is different from other Ridge Racer games.

#3 Posted by Dexter-010 (508 posts) -
How's this game online? Heard something about that it doesn't work online since they released it? :( Maybe I'll give this game a try. I like racing games.
#4 Posted by Savoritias (180 posts) -

This game is fun but in my opinion is the worst copy game of all time. They clearly have been tired of how the original game looked and want to make a new one. Just don't use the Ridge Racer name please!

#5 Posted by Dexter-010 (508 posts) -
I've seen a video revieuw and I didn't even watched it untill the end. I don't like it.
#6 Posted by SadPSPAddict (5461 posts) -

This game is fun but in my opinion is the worst copy game of all time. They clearly have been tired of how the original game looked and want to make a new one. Just don't use the Ridge Racer name please!

Savoritias

I agree it's a bit more like Split/Second 2 rather than a new Ridge Racer

#7 Posted by Lovely637 (255 posts) -
why not?
#8 Posted by SadPSPAddict (5461 posts) -

why not?Lovely637

Why not what????

#9 Posted by thermalvision (130 posts) -

some of my friends told its a good game ..... i think i will also try it once...........

#11 Posted by Frieza99 (232 posts) -
Not interested in ridge racer series,going through the trailers, reviews and screenshots i think it should be a good game.